Anyone ever built a table like this????

Thanks Jonathan I love them. Very cool . Would not mind buying the plans to make the portable one with wheels. The guy does not make it clear which one is available in his plans section on his site. I also like his furniture. Nice and rustic.

I would try make it out of BB ply and see if weight could be reduced to use for taking with when i take trailer camping. Make for a nice card table.

While I can see the speed in unfolding that table, my concern is the large amount of different pieces that it needs plus the disadvantage of having that cube once folded that would fill almost completely any car trunk/boot, apart from the total weight.
I truly believe that one could achieve the same (a folding table with seats) with a much simpler design.

I thought this pretty amazing. Saw it through another forum I visit from time to time and just wondered knowing the talent on here if anyone had ever built one of these.

Jonathan,

Izzy only invented it a few months ago, so it's still very new.

And I think it's a fun video and a cool gimmick, but I think the bar between my legs would be really annoying...

Cool idea.

I saw an antique picnic table at an antique store a few years ago that broke down into a 6x6x36 box that was all self contained and opened up into a 34" high 24x36 table with a condiment platform in the middle. I wish I'd taken more pictures and measurements of that.