Lawn Art-something Bob Gibson can appreciate!

I am delighted to hear you have already resigned yourself to defeat on this occassion Allen.:D The muskets are ready. My boys arrived already and are in fine spirits after the pep rally of 25 000.

So what do you see as a score.

the brady bunch has a tough offense, but they lack a decent defense.
The giants have a decent defense, but I dont trust their pass defense against brady.
If blue can get to brady a bit, and keep him on his toes, we have a shot.
Ofcourse, manning has to be accurate also, as I think he should pass 85% of the plays.
Im thinking if no huge errors like fumbles on kicks and things, it should be very close and a very good battle.
Im hoping for 27-24 giants.(I would not bet on the superbowl, other than the 10 dollar boxes)

rob-the giants had the worst record out of all the playoff teams.
I counted them out from the start, so this is a gift for NY fans.
Im having around 18-20 people over sunday to watch the game in my house.
4 foot hero, 2 trays of wings, large baked ziti, a few pizza pies, and ofcourse, tons of chips, dips, cookies, fruit, veggie platters, etc.
My only repsonsibility is to get the beer and the ice, so Im sitty pretty.
(I did not want to have to bbq like last week and have to spend 2 hours cooking food for everyone)
Im going to pick up a sofa from my sons home saturday so we have a nice U shape seating and it will all be comfy sofas so noone has to sit on folding chairs.
Lets go blue.

Last edited:
...4 foot hero...

What a 4 foot hero might look like:

41mHfBoJDpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Another version of a 4 foot hero:

50570-large.jpg

spit my coffee on my desk, thats pretty funny.
what do you call them out in cali? subs? hoagies?

in every local paper, every pennysaver, every local advertiser here, every single deli, supermarket, pizzeria, bagel store, etc....is advertising superbowl specials. Some bagel places are offering blue bagels, some pizzerias blue pizza, its gonna be nuts here this weekend.

Why are they called the New York Giants if they play and run operations out of New Jersey? The same goes for the Jets. The truth is the only real New York team is the Buffalo Bills.

Just sayin' :whistling:

What's that NY lawn art stand for ?..."not yet" ;):confused::rofl::rofl:

Pat's defense has been amazing the past 3 games. I hope they can keep it going.:dunno:

My son and I get together almost every super bowl. Buffalo wings, Italian grinders, nachos and onion dip. A glass or two of scotch and some pepsi's.

My son is a giants fan tried and true:( It should be an interesting night :)

I could still be talked into into a lobster for some nice deli pastrami wager :D