OOOPS

Dearly beloved...we are gathered here today to honor our friend Tony.

Tony was a good man. An honest man, who tried his best to be a good husband. If one were to find any fault with dear Tony, it would be his forgetfulness. Alas, that's what brought about his demise. :rolleyes:

He will be missed by one and all. :D

Easy solution. Tell her the UPS delivery is a day late, then get her three times what you would have!!! :thumb:

Some of us have less of an excuse than others. All I have to remember is February. Our anniversary, Valentine's Day and her birthday all rolled into a 16-day period. Her birthday is a little confusing since it's the last day of the month, except when it isn't. :huh:

tony i done that once!!, and bill has a good suggestion. it did help me in my situation but i also was on probation for the next 3 yrs on any day that i was to remember..so yu can survive this if yu act fast and submit fully:):rofl:

Tony, Never admit fault...They already know your wrong. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

One of my wife's favorite quotes is: "If a man speaks in the woods and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?" :rolleyes:

Uh-Uh Toni,

Las Vegas !

It's considered the 6th island.

Heck, half the airline ads on T-V are directed toward Vegas travel. So many packages and bargian flights.

Back on subject, I guess I have been forgiven, this time. (But I better not forget again)

Aloha, and I'm still here.