Video of projects

5 stars would watch again :D Thanks for sharing all of that. Some of the stain work was really impressive (well a lot of the other stuff was as well, but you nailed the colors on some of that).

Thanks Guys! I think seeing the projects in use is a lot better than sitting on the shop bench. I still missed a few projects in the house, and several in the video have no title. And you can only do so much with a $100 camera.:rolleyes: It's hard to hold the tiny camera still and walk, and poor lighting affects the sharpness. But still fun to try!!!

Man all i can say is you one heck of skilled man. I agree with Larry. Would make a great marketing video with a few changes.

I saw some side tables that i would love to see more of. Looked like you had the corners cut out. The glimpse at them was a great teaser.

That lamp you made is one of my favorites i love the flutes. Also that fireplace mantle man i am dying to haveing something like that in my home one day. I even bought a book on mantle design but what you have is better than i have seen in the whole book. You have any pics of the build process for that?

Love the bed with teh curved footboard. Would prefer it without the spindles on the corners. I could see myself kicking the heck out of those with my feet. :D

And that bench seat i think you called it or its called a Nantucket thats on my to do list. Like so many projects.

Great video Brian, me thinks you hinting to loyl that you want a nice camera that can do both stills and video. :) But heck you doing fine with what you got. :)

Very inspirational and your wife sure knows how to decorate. :thumb:

Now imagine what that lot would have cost to buy in this form of quality and material. Pretty good justification for your shop in my view. ;) Lets not forget the pieces are designed to fit.

Man all i can say is you one heck of skilled man. I agree with Larry. Would make a great marketing video with a few changes.

I saw some side tables that i would love to see more of. Looked like you had the corners cut out. The glimpse at them was a great teaser.

That lamp you made is one of my favorites i love the flutes. Also that fireplace mantle man i am dying to haveing something like that in my home one day. I even bought a book on mantle design but what you have is better than i have seen in the whole book. You have any pics of the build process for that?

Love the bed with teh curved footboard. Would prefer it without the spindles on the corners. I could see myself kicking the heck out of those with my feet. :D

And that bench seat i think you called it or its called a Nantucket thats on my to do list. Like so many projects.

Great video Brian, me thinks you hinting to loyl that you want a nice camera that can do both stills and video. :) But heck you doing fine with what you got. :)

Very inspirational and your wife sure knows how to decorate. :thumb:

Now imagine what that lot would have cost to buy in this form of quality and material. Pretty good justification for your shop in my view. ;) Lets not forget the pieces are designed to fit.
tell me the time stamp, not sure what you are seeing / side tables?. Clik the link for webshots at bottom of my posts and look up building a large oak corner mantle. I did post it here in 2005 but the pics are gone.