While i was in Michigan ........

Rob Keeble

Not sure about this guy, think he is a wanna be but got the hat at the thrift store when you see the ears, dont have a clue how he holds on to the lady, :D especially when you see the glasses hanging around his neck.

Cowboys with glasses hanging around the neck:eek: whats happening to this world. Guess we all getting on soon there aint gonna be no cowboy wannabees left over. :( I think its time they dug John Wayne out of cryo storage and got back to fixing him and making some more movies. :rofl:

Western drifters.jpg

Enjoy your Friday.....memories are made of this.:thumb:

So, how does one say "yee-haw!" in Spanish? :huh: :D

haw-eey???????????:dunno:

How about "¿¿¿haw-eey??" :D

Well guys, what you should know is that we say ARREEE!,
The glasses around my neck were to see properly the cows and bulls you had in there so I didn't step on them, my sight is not what it used to be. Our bulls are bigger here.:D:D

As per the rest of the apparel, that is the difference between blending with the crowd or making a statement. Now I'm starting to understand how moviestars see their pics published wearing certain clothes. I didn't know that Rob had a paparazzi soul :rofl::rofl:

Well guys, what you should know is that we say ARREEE!,
The glasses around my neck were to see properly the cows and bulls you had in there so I didn't step on them, my sight is not what it used to be. Our bulls are bigger here.:D:D

As per the rest of the apparel, that is the difference between blending with the crowd or making a statement. Now I'm starting to understand how moviestars see their pics published wearing certain clothes. I didn't know that Rob had a paparazzi soul :rofl::rofl:

You made a good statement Toni. It takes real a man to wear a "Mom" sweatshirt (two days in a row!)! And senora fits right in with a cowgirl hat!