Who to call?

Steve Ash

Anybody know who I need to call to get those warm spring temperatures back? we went from 74 to 24 in just a matter of hours it seems. Family drove down from Michigans Upper Peninsula in white out conditions at times to be here for Easter. High winds closed the Mackinac bridge Wednesday.

I want those warm temps back.....BRRRR.

Good idea Doug...I did like the Caribbean last fall pretty well.

$adly I $pent my vacation fund$ then, $o I'll have to $ave up for another one.

Yeah - Had to listen to my sis yesterday tell me about her short trip last week to Mexico - swimming in the ocean, sunning on the beach, yada, yada, yada. Sure is tempting.

well steve u could

just look at it as being another winter and a excuse to eat more to stay warm:) P.S have jr keep an eye out for some good stuff for the addition and yurs too:)

Well don't call me. :dunno:

High today is supposed to be 41:huh:

Low of 24 :eek: :( :eek: :(

Don't you guys know that it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature? She will always get you in the end.

Albuquerque - currently 56, high of 69-70 predicted today, 60 and sprinkles on Saturday, 68 and cloudy on Sunday, back into the mid-70s on Monday! Spring in New Mexico - yea!!!!

Nancy

been snowing here on and off all day, heater in the greenhouse is running nonstop :( which means fixing the boiler every 6 hours. I thought I was just about through with firewood for the winter.

On a brighter note, I tilled the first pass in the garden the last week and this should kill off any thing that was trying to grow. Oh though it was hard on the wifes Lillies