Oh yeah....this is the kind of guy I'd want my daughter to date.......

Thankfully she will be OK. I doubt Mom will be letting anyone babysit for quite some time - if she is in her right mind.

Wes

Oh c'mon...who here hasn't put a kid or two in the dryer? Quiets 'em right down. Only takes a few minutes, and you don't need to turn the heat up too far. :rolleyes: Plus, they come out smelling springtime fresh!

Just kidding, of course. We all know you should be at least a college freshman before riding in a dryer. :rofl:

I think every man with a daughter has nightmares about her ending up with some kind of creep. One of the great joys of my life is knowing my daughter picked out a great guy and true American. :) BTW, my son did well also. Love my DIL. :)

Oh c'mon...who here hasn't put a kid or two in the dryer? Quiets 'em right down. Only takes a few minutes, and you don't need to turn the heat up too far. :rolleyes: Plus, they come out smelling springtime fresh!

Just kidding, of course. We all know you should be at least a college freshman before riding in a dryer. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It really helps if you throw in a handful of those scented dryer sheets too. Them kids can get stinky.:D

Sorry to throw a chunk of lead in everyones dryer, but this thing really angers me. I have some good friends...she is a secretary while he is a lawyer...good all around people. They are married and have tried everything to have kids and just can't. They even tried the invertro things and everything. Just ain't happening.

Then he had a woman come into his practice who was distraught. She had no money, was pregnant and about to get kicked out of her place. She was also giving up her unborn baby for adoption. Long story short, after redoing a bedroom in their house, they found out she was taking 5 other couples along for her sell-the-baby-to-the-highest-bidder scheme.

Now they are adopting from overseas, but they hit a snag there.

So imagine my anger when a local kid pulls up next to me at the hardware store. He points in the back and there is his 4 day old daughter. Cute, but he is a 4 time convicted pedophile with girls under the age of 14. Sickening. This guy ain't much better. Yeah he fells sorry for the 2 year old...now because HE is in trouble. It's all about him, those people will always be like that. Boy that puts a big old dent in my Basswood.

As for getting a good son-in-law, I worry about that. Alyson is only 38 years away from marriage you know?:thumb:

He'll get his... once his fellow inmates find out what he's in for. They don't like this sort of thing anymore than the rest of us. Mom is a retired prison guard (Texas state penal system) and both brothers are, or have been correctional officers for the state as well.

He'll get his... once his fellow inmates find out what he's in for. They don't like this sort of thing anymore than the rest of us. Mom is a retired prison guard (Texas state penal system) and both brothers are, or have been correctional officers for the state as well.

Billy, have one of your brothers accidentally whack this guy on the head for all us FFW'ers. :D:D:D

I wish we had that here in Maine. We are way too nice. That is no joke. My FIL and MIL were both corrections officers and in the prison system it is well known that if you can get to Maine, you have an easy prison life. Inmates actually try to work the system from other states to come in here.

Anyway no pedophile or child abuser gets put in Gen Population here. They say its not fair so they have a special prison for them down in Windom, Maine. The nick name is Pedophile prison but officially they cannot call it that. The peds hang out with other peds and don't get thumped on...instead they get more sick ideas from sick inmates. Its maddening.

My parents were foster parents and adopted 6 foster kids as their own. One was Trisha. Her step father molested her at 15 MONTHS. Not years, MONTHS! That is why I despise them so.

A few months ago a man took a screwdriver to a 17 month old girl, and you can easily figure out where on the girl. Anyway he got 10 years, all but 4 suspended. As I said, even then its 4 years in a special prison where he won't be thumped on. The girl on the other hand will never have children now. Will have emotional scars even at that young age. And will have other female problems all through life. He gets a simple 4 years of easy life.

Sickens me to no end. On Planet Travis any Ped would have to receive the same punishment they dealt out to any child under 12. An eye for an eye Pal.

Wow Vaughn,
I have always admired your advice to others and enjoyed your advice and turnings, but I think that in this case the comment was totally sick. This was a innocent child.
Sorry,
Chuck Hanger

Wow Vaughn,
I have always admired your advice to others and enjoyed your advice and turnings, but I think that in this case the comment was totally sick. This was a innocent child.
Sorry,
Chuck Hanger

Chuck, it was MY original post so my contempt for this guy (and others) is clear. But Vaughn was just joking for pete's sake. I understand that some folks are a little more sensitive to these kind of things but.....it was just a joke. I found it clever and funny.

I'm an EMT. You should hear how some folks in the EMS field, firefighters and cops talk about some cases. If you could sometime, it would probably make a person want to move to Iraq. :D

Just my opinion and just trying to help you take it a little lighter. We should all take out our displeasure and anger out on the kind of people that do this kind of thing.

Wow Vaughn,
Sorry,
Chuck Hanger
Sorry Chuck. Really didn't mean to upset anyone. I tend to use humor to work my way through the hard things in life. I guess I should have put a bigger disclaimer than "Just kidding, of course." on it.

Vaughn I wouldn't lose sleep over it, you did put just kidding on your post and I think most of us knew you were making a funny as I call it. I laughed, but I understood you were joking.

On a more serious note, a few years ago some parents not far from me had their 2 year old girl missing. They called the State Police and for four hours they had the Game Wardens, the Staties, Counties and every other agency out searching the river near this home only to find that the child had curled up in the warm clothes of the dryer, shut the door and fell asleep.

It was never turned on, but it might be a good time to inform parents that if their child is missing, they might be hiding in the dryer. As for that little girl, I do not want to know what it cost the taxpayers for that search, but the fact the child was found unharmed is priceless.