just a reminder, woodworking show in saratoga springs new york this weekend

It was nice having dinner with some of the boys.(dont know why Don wasnt around)
Don had some really sharp work on display again this year.
Went over and followed my wife around the racino at Saratoga Harness as she made her 20 dollar donation Sat night.

I got a private lesson today on shoulder/vs bullnose plane selection by Ken.(the Lee Valley guys sorta laid back since Ken knows his planes pretty, pretty well)

I met Craig from Easy Tools, picked up 2 finisher replacement blades while I was there.

My other scores were a bunch of acrylic blanks, and a checkmate dovetail jig.
I will decipher it all one day soon I hope.
My Lee Valley lootbag wont arrive till later this week.(got my first scraper and a 3/4 inch shoulder plane)
Wish Ned would have stopped by to say hi, and was hoping for a few more guys.

It was nice having dinner with some of the boys.(dont know why Don wasnt around)
Don had some really sharp work on display again this year.
Went over and followed my wife around the racino at Saratoga Harness as she made her 20 dollar donation Sat night.

I got a private lesson today on shoulder/vs bullnose plane selection by Ken.(the Lee Valley guys sorta laid back since Ken knows his planes pretty, pretty well)

I met Craig from Easy Tools, picked up 2 finisher replacement blades while I was there.

My other scores were a bunch of acrylic blanks, and a checkmate dovetail jig.
I will decipher it all one day soon I hope.
My Lee Valley lootbag wont arrive till later this week.(got my first scraper and a 3/4 inch shoulder plane)
Wish Ned would have stopped by to say hi, and was hoping for a few more guys.
No pictures, didn't happen...:D:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It just wasn't in the cards.:( Even though I had a something to pick up at the show.:doh: Good thing that item is going to come home with the guy who made it, so I'll go pick it up at his house tomorrow night.:thumb:
And yah what Don said