Woodworking Podcasts

Some of you may already know about these podcasts. I just found out after I purchased an iPod.

Search for the term "woodworking" in the Apple Store in iTunes and you will find a lot of free video podcasts.

You will need to download and install iTunes from apple.com. These podcasts are playable in iTunes.

Search for the term "woodworking" in the Apple Store in iTunes and you will find a lot of free video podcasts.

You will need to download and install iTunes from apple.com. These podcasts are playable in iTunes.

Hey, folks,

Mohammad's right, there's lots of cool stuff out there. For those of you not fond of proprietary things (I personally have little love for Ipods), you don't need to play the things on an Ipod, any MP3 player will do. I do audio only. Once you download the podcast, you can convert to MP3 in Itunes itself. I then burn them to CD to play in my car.

Oh, and when you download Itunes, don't let it take over everything (file types by quicktime, etc.)

Remember: It *is* the BORG. If you're not careful, you *will* be assimilated!

Well, both you *and* your wallet... ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Some of you may already know about these podcasts. I just found out after I purchased an iPod.

2 of my favorites are Matt's Basement Workshop and Wood Talk Online. Lots of good information and some entertainment too!

Matt from Matt's Basement work shop has several video pod casts where he shows technique and tools.