The LOML & I celebrated our

Bart Leetch

24 wedding anniversary today by taking the day off of work & just getting away.

We went & looked at modular homes & had lunch & stopped at a Barnes & Noble Book store & a few other places & then & then & then supense.............................

I went to one of my favorite stores today about an hour from home.

Yep I walked right up to old Griz & shook his paw.

Then I went over & looked at the Baby 12" drum sander & the 18" open ended drum sander. Both look like they wouldn't be to bad for home shop use.

Then I got to thinking about what I could add to my arsenal of tools. I wandered around & drooled over this & that trying to decide what I might get away with of course waking up at 2:30 this morning & not going back to sleep didn't help one bit. But after wandering around & drooling a bit I ran across two little gems I couldn't leave with out & the Grizzly picked my pocket but he only got just about $49.

A Kreg bench clamp & a live center for turning pens.

I think I'll make a portable jig with adjustable top to clamp in my workmate at the same height as my bench to mount my Kreg clamp into along with a wonder pup system to clamp items for routing with a hand held router an idea I picked up out of a router magazine at the B&N book store. I just know if it is in the bench top I'll be using it & need the bench to use with the table-saw.

Attachments

• shop stuff 003.jpg
    shop stuff 003.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Congratulations Bart to you and the LOML on the 24 th ANNIVERSARY. The LOML and I celebrated our 46 th yesterday, (see my post, "I guess it's gonna stick").

Glad you had a fun day.:thumb:

Congratulations on the big 24 bart. :thumb:

I once knew a year or two of wedded bliss.

2 1/2 out of 14
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: