It's Friday - 1/25/2013 Edition

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
It's supposed to be warm this weekend, so hoping to get some shop work in and get those drawers cut and assembled. I also planning on going to the range with a friend this weekend to try out a couple of new toys I picked up this week.

What's everyone else got going?

Chores around the apartment on Saturday, and if the weather's decent I'll probably go out to some BLM land and use up some ammo with one of my nephews Sunday. I've got some tannerite that I've been wanting to play with. :D

Caught a bball game last night. On my 10th mile on the bike at the gym right now...going to a art museum later.(if I can walk) then its ku basketball time.

Shop time on Sunday.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

That looks like a nice haul. So does it run?

Sort of. I guess it was last running in the early 70's. The building the car was in was more or less being held up by the car. He got it out after a pretty good effort and had it running long enough to get it on the trailer. He has always been a darn good mechanic, starting with an old Maytag when he was about 12. Now he's almost 39, a John Deere technician and his toys are old cars and live steam. He and a friend have collected a fleet of about 14 cars. The newest being a 1934 Olds.

woohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

finished laying the floor in the attic office last night(my son finished, didnt think hed be able to stand up), put in a few pieces of base molding today, trimmed the window, some caulking, still need to touch up paint, but hoooooraaaay......temps are going up this week, Im back in the shop tomorrow first time since second week in dec.
gonna start the built in cabinet, finally, some woodworking. this painting and carpet ripping, wall paper ripping, is for the birds.