what is that stuff?

Frank Fusco

Yesterday, I saw a truck pulling a large trailer load of 'stuff' to a house in my neighborhood. The 'stuff' was long, probably about 16', rolls of blue and white substance that looked to be about the size of baseballs. In the center of the rolls was a pipe, maybe 6" in diameter. The rolls were maybe 18" in diameter. I have never seen anything like this. It parked in the yard of a completed house. There was a backhoe there also. So, I'm guessing, maybe some type of new drain field piping for the septic system. But really dunno. :dunno:
Wassup jury?

Underground heating system? :dunno:

Interesting. I betcha I've got that under my yard. My house has a Water Furnace ground source heating/cooling system. Never figured the pipes to be insulated though. Wouldn't that reduce the effectiveness of the heat exchange between the water and the ground? If that's what I've got, obviously it doesn't. My system is excellent, I really like it.

Underground antenae grid for aliens. I hear they really ARE out there.

Sounds like a Geo-thermal underground heating grid perhaps.:huh:

Take any pictures?

And just where was your camera??:D Sounds interesting. Was there any evidence after the truck left? Jim.

Currently, my camera is on a UPS truck (hopefully) on it's way back home after going to Sony for repairs.
Dunno, haven't been back down that road again yet. I limit my trips to necessity then stay home and write or make sawdust.