Got a few new Toyls

Bart Leetch

I already had the Ryobi 18V circular saw & impact driver but just couldn't pass up the 1/2" drill charger battery & another circular saw for $39 which I'll permanently mount in the guided rail jig I am making.

Then over on another forum:eek: someone mentioned that they had the Central Pneumatic pinner & that it worked real good so I figured for $25 I'd give it a try. It does at this time work real good. I don't know how much I'll use it but if I get 3-5 years out of it at least I've not spent a lot of money to find out if I'll get a lot of use out of it.:D I tend the think of the battery powered tools as having to be replaced every few years. My Makita 9.6V have held up real good but the batteries cost about $30 & for $39 I was able to get the Ryobi.

Attachments

• Ryobi.jpg
    Ryobi.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Pinner.jpg
    Pinner.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Hi Bart,

I have several of the Ryobi tools and 4 batteries and 2 charges. They are a great value. I bought a 5 tool kit with 1 charger and two batteries for less than the cost to replace my 2 Makita 14.4 batteries.

These Ryobi tools held up through a 6 month church remodel where we did everything from install cabinets to drill holes in 25 year old concrete to mount the pews. I love 'em!

Then over on another forum:eek: someone mentioned that they had the Central Pneumatic pinner & that it worked real good so I figured for $25 I'd give it a try. It does at this time work real good. I don't know how much I'll use it but if I get 3-5 years out of it at least I've not spent a lot of money to find out if I'll get a lot of use out of it.:D
Bart,

Based on your recommendation I zipped over to the local HF at lunch time and picked up the 23 ga pinner.....only it was marked down to $16.99!:D

Thanks for the recommendation! Can't wait to try it out.