north or south carolina

chuck, reason for asking is that i might be driving threw that area, and am looking for a stopping point abut have way to mississippi?

You're welcome to stop here, but I'd have to hang you on a nail somewhere... when we set up the house, we didn't keep any guest bedrooms.... keeps the kids from moving back in. :D:D

I could offer the sofa, but its only a shorty... too short for comfort, plus the cat likes to sleep on the back of it... If you do stop, I'll make sure to have something stronger than peach tea.

How do you add yourself to the map?

Click on the MAP and zoom into your location. Then, click on the "Add Marker" icon near the top of the map. A block will open so you can enter your name and any other information you want. Most people don't put their exact address; for instance, I put my marker in the Lowe's parking lot about 2 miles from my exact location.

Click on the MAP and zoom into your location. Then, click on the "Add Marker" icon near the top of the map. A block will open so you can enter your name and any other information you want. Most people don't put their exact address; for instance, I put my marker in the Lowe's parking lot about 2 miles from my exact location.

Doesn't appear to be working... can't find the "add marker" icon....