Plastic decking question....

John Pollman

Howdy all!

Long time no see. I haven't been around much for a while. Business has been DEAD and I've just been scrambling to find work wherever I can. It's been tough but I'll pull through some how. I've got a possible job that may work out if I can find the material I'm looking for.

My next door neighbor has a pretty good size deck that surrounds their pool. Structurally it's in pretty good shape but just doesn't look all that great. Also they get splinters once in a while and that's a real drag. I know that they make a plastic decking that screws down right over the existing deck boards. Then you just snap a cover into the slots over the screws and you have a nice splinter free deck. I just can't for the life of me remember what it's called. I've done some googling but can't find it. Does anyone out there know what I'm talking about? If so, what is it called?

Thanks in advance for any input!

Take care

John

Nevermind....

I finally found it. It's called Durable Deck and I think it may be just the ticket for that job. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can find a local distributor and that the customer wants to do it. Nothing better than a job that's only a 150' commute. With gas prices at $3.59/gal that figures BIG in the estimate. :)

Take care

John

With gas prices at $3.59/gal that figures BIG in the estimate.

Take care

John

WHAAAT?!!!

Try £5.00 ($10.00) per gallon like us Brits!

And now they're talking about bringing in a 'congestion charge' zone in Manchester. Guess whose shop lies 100 yds inside the zone? It's gonna cost me $5.00 just to go to work in the morning!

Duncan