It's Friday

Guess Don's nappin. So what is planned for the weekend?

Today, I am working on version 3 for the box swap. Saturday, long day at church, lost a member 51 years young. Sunday, back to church in the morn and then box time.

Probably a lot of cleaning. Have family coming to town and staying with us this next week. Three of my nephews, all under the age of 5, will be testing my patience and making up for not seeing them in the past year. One I have never met, so looking forward to that. I think I get to install a toddler gate tonight at the bottom of the stairs.

I'm just about finished with the kitchen, need to put on a couple of drawer handles and find a brace for the flip down keyboard drawer. Also, been working on milling out stair treads this week. Need to rout the edges and sand them down.

Still on vacation today, so time to get Box Swap box done. Made one prototype, so hoping I can use some learning from that and not make the same mistakes!

If I get that done, then back to making drawers...

I'll be re-working the finish of the box-swap-box. I'll be cleaning up the garage and organizing my 25% of the basement - and preparing for a yard sale in May.

Tomorrow I'll be circling back to an Estate sale nearby to see what's left. Today I picked up a PC-333 RO sander and a PC 1/4 sheet pad sander for $10 each at that sale. I want to see what's left tomorrow.

If I have time I'm going to do one more cleaning of the exterior of the machinist chest and call it done.

Cheers

Jim