Question about posting pics.

I've seen that some of you post a pic, then a piece of text as if it was a footnote, then another pic then a footnote.

When I posted the Making of the Cofee Table I tried to do it to make things easier for the viewer but I didn't know of to do it and couldn't figure it out.

Any hint from those wonderful administrators??;)

Thanks in advance.

Toni,

You can do it even now....

Click on Edit...when the window comes up, go to Advanced.

At the top of the window are various little icons. One of them, in about the center, is a paper clip. Just to the right of the paperclip is a small arrow. Click on that and a drop window will show all the pics you have attached.

Now that you know where you can access them, click in the message window where you want to insert the pic. With the cursor in the right place, move your curser to the arrow again and select the picture you want to insert. Release, and you will see the following in the spot you chose in the message window.

Move to the next place you want to insert a pic, and repeat the steps again. When you are done...save and enjoy.

Give it a try.

The next time you make a new post, upload your pics using Manage Attachments, BUT...when you are finished uploading your pics, close the window but don't save changes... Follow the above steps first, then save.

Last edited:
Hi Frank.

Thanks a lot.

I was referring to my posts not myself:) Everybody seems to be friendly here; may be it is because we are all affected by wood dust:D