Welcome to the HALF CENTURY CLUB JONATHAN!!!

Happy B Day Jonathan about time you joined the half century and more club. Hope you have a great day. I think someone joins you tomorrow in the birthday group. ;)

:b-day::b-day_cake::congrats:

Take it easy today tell those kids and cattle they gonna have to walk and fast for a day you got the day off.:D

Lou Ann this man needs cake.:D:thumb:

Well, I may not be the first to say happy birthday, but I can be the first to call you old, ya dang whippersnapper!

normal_100_0589.JPG

Happy 50th Jonathan
Tom, thank you, never considered it being half a century until I read the title of your post!!

Thank you Don.

Happy Birthday Jon! :D
Thanks Darren, got them extra candles covered!

happy birthday jonathan hope you can get one those apple pies tonight:)
Who knows? Tess and Eric are home riding now, they are going to have chores done when I get home, Eric is helping me go get 1,000 lbs of bagged hog feed then off to dinner somewhere! Isn't yours tomorrow???

Happy B Day Jonathan about time you joined the half century and more club. Hope you have a great day. I think someone joins you tomorrow in the birthday group. ;):b-day::b-day_cake::congrats:Take it easy today tell those kids and cattle they gonna have to walk and fast for a day you got the day off.:DLou Ann this man needs cake.:D:thumb:
Think Tess and Eric are taking care of that for me today. Can't take days off with livestock, that would really ruin my daily rate of gain! Sunday is cake day. Angel food with confetti and no icing!

Happy birthday Jonatha:b-day::b-day:n
Charles, thank you.

Well, I may not be the first to say happy birthday, but I can be the first to call you old, ya dang whippersnapper![/IMG]
Leave it to you Vaughn! Thanks, I am now officially an old, dang whippersnapper!!!!!!