HI Y'all !

Keith Burns

Some of you know me and for that I am sorry.:D Some of you don't know me and for that you should be grateful. :eek:

I am pretty much a "single forum" kind of guy and this seems to be a place I can feel at home.

Although I do like to look at the flatwork areas, 99% of what I do is turning so that is where I'll spend most of my time.

Thanks for letting me in !

A lathe is a requirement. ;) Howdy, glad to have ye. :)
From what I've heard, Keith has some ol' white thing in his shop that gets him by in the lathe department. ;) I don't remember for sure...I think it's called a "Someway" or "Onewatt" or something like that. :rofl: All I know is it sure ain't a Sears lathe like mine. :rolleyes:

Good to see you drop in, Keith. :wave: In case you hadn't picked up on it yet, we like pictures, so don't hesitate to post some pics of your turnings. :D

"From what I've heard, Keith has some ol' white thing in his shop that gets him by in the lathe department."

Ouch. This neighborhood's getting pretty high-falutin'. Vaughn, you and I better hide our lathes, quick...

New guy: "What's that big thing in the corner of your shop, with a tarp hastily thrown over it?"

Me: "oh, that's nothing, just some scrap I need to get rid of, if I ever get a round tuit. Hey, is that a purple-crested nuthatch that just flew by the window?"

;)

Welcome, Keith!

Thanks,

Bill

...Ouch. This neighborhood's getting pretty high-falutin'. Vaughn, you and I better hide our lathes, quick...
I think we're safe, Bill. Keith was doing nice stuff before he got the Mayo, so I'd suspect he realizes that nice pieces can still be done on lesser lathes. (Just maybe without as big of smile on the face while doing it.) :D

Oh. man! Have you seen this guy's shop? Incredible. And that was before the mayo got splashed around.

You gotta love a guy who builds his own tool stands!

And get this: an octagonal window in the shop! How cool is that?

Now. let's see... don't we have a rule that says new members must immediately post an updated shop tour? ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Welcome to the family Keith, glad you found us.

Anyone notice all the spinny guys who have recently joined up here????:dunno:

.....glad to have you all:wave: