Wake Up,, its time to get back at it!!!,, we HAVE enough,next time

I'll bite

thanks jim and welcome back... well were doing good here lets see if we can get 20 member to do this,, its alot of fun and the returns are great.. yu get see anothers work up close and personal and therefor yu can learn from them by asking questions and seeing it in frt of yu.. kinda like taking a open book test:)

Last edited:
Calling John, Art and Mack and any other Canadian i have overlooked, I know its got cold early but you aint deaf of forzen yet are ya. Sign up and i will have the pleasure of making you something, promise you it won't be a non user. I already got something for it.:):thumb::rofl:

Ok if non of you will play what about Toni in Spain you up for a bit of cross boarder international trade or Niki in Poland or Chas in the Uk, heck i wouldnt mind one of those fancy egg cup even if this thread was started by a flatwork kinda guy.:D

Mack, any day of the week, everyday of the week, I would accept a pen from you in such a trade as this wake up is. Don't sell yourself short my friend. Hey, I'm in and a pen is probably what is going to go out!

Hi Vaughn; I thought this thread was about flat guy work. The only round I do is pens, and that wouldn't be a surprise to someone that got my name.

hey i have got the instruction sheet above in the first post Mac..wash yur glasses and read it again it says anything goes..see i am not complety prejudiced:) against spinny stuff.. maybe we could get chas fro th euk to join in.. or some other foreinger and as of now we got 14 we need toget 6 more if we can.. come on folks yu wont regret it..
if we can get to twenty before the 26 we can get an earlier start:)

hey i have got the instruction sheet above in the first post Mac..wash yur glasses and read it again it says anything goes..see i am not complety prejudiced:) against spinny stuff.. maybe we could get chas fro th euk to join in.. or some other foreinger and as of now we got 14 we need toget 6 more if we can.. come on folks yu wont regret it..
if we can get to twenty before the 26 we can get an earlier start:)

Larry if you'd put your name on the list we'd have 15..;)

Hey now, I get preoccupied purty soon meself ole man, just cause I use a smoke pole versus that twine and stick thinga majig ya yuse, I'se stil inhere fur the fun!!!!:dunno::huh::eek::doh::wave: By jove I think I unnerstan Lrry!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: