my lathe

Frank Fusco

Might be making a big decision soon. I'm considering selling my lathe. Due to health reasons I have not used it in months. I'm thinking about selling as a package. Meaning, the lathe, all my turning tools including Don Pencil hollowing set, and my chucks, large and mini. Dunno yet, it's a tough decision. Like selling a baby. FWIW, the lathe is a Grizzly G0642 evs. Love it, great lathe.

Yeah, Frank. I could imagine that being a tough thing to do. It would be for me, for sure. I personally have no need for the equipment, but if you decide to cross that road and sell, I am sure someone will jump on it.

That's a decent solid lathe. Would definitely be hard to let it go but at some point we all end up having to make decisions we don't like.. you'll know when it's the right time I'm sure.

Are there any local clubs or schools you could work with or act as a mentor for to keep your hand in at least virtually?

I feel a bit like Ryan. Would be worth seeing if your church or one of the organizations you work with would want to teach some youngsters. Even if you can't do it yourself, it's worth passing on the knowledge you can to the next gen. ;)

Might be making a big decision soon. I'm considering selling my lathe. Due to health reasons I have not used it in months. I'm thinking about selling as a package. Meaning, the lathe, all my turning tools including Don Pencil hollowing set, and my chucks, large and mini. Dunno yet, it's a tough decision. Like selling a baby. FWIW, the lathe is a Grizzly G0642 evs. Love it, great lathe.
G0462 ????