Insert options changed with upgrade.

Let's see...

Jingle Bell Rock.jpg

Hmm...seemed the same as always to me. I'll try logging out and back in to see if that makes a difference.

Test #2:

Pine Cone Dog.jpg

Nope, still the same. But now that I've re-read your post, I see what you're saying. For me it still defaults to inserting the full image, but if I click on Insert on the thumbnail at the bottom of the post, I do see the two choices you're talking about.

I noticed the same thing. Defaulted to full image and I didn't dare click on the thumbnail for fear it would enter both. Here's a thumbnail experiment. :santa:
62077204793__112D7614-FA22-4906-91B8-593017157666.JPG62077204793__112D7614-FA22-4906-91B8-593017157666.JPG

...seems to be Edge is just being dramatic. ;)
No surprise there. It IS a Microsoft product after all. :D

I decided to try Edge recently because Chrome has been acting up with me (forgetting sites where I tell it to remember my login info and such). I suspect it's a corrupt profile thing. So far, Edge hasn't been nearly as bad as IE used to be.

how do you put in multiple images and sort position of them in a proper order
If you click the Attach Files button, you can add up to 10 images, then click each pick and insert each in the order/placement you wish, either as a thumbnail or full sized image. If you are on a pc, you can also just insert all. Once inserted you can then highlight and cut/paste them in the order you wish. Any images/files that are not inserted, which show up below the post.