Anyone is up for a challenge?

Mike, Leo, I wonder if you had some pics of the prize making process, it might spur some if the contestants. Time is running out everybody,! And February is only 28 days long!

I never considered taking pictures of the prizes as I made them. That said two of the three prizes are subjects of articles I wrote for Woodturning magazine in England. So there are pictures of these items being made if you buy the magazines.

I would like to keep the prizes a surprise until they are received by the winners.

Don't ya'll get all that excited....

I don't have any pics - but I will think about it today.

I having some time issues lately as I have recieved a couple more jobs to do.
Making a shelf may be a challange for me.
I have one that was already started that I may finish off, Of course that will disqualify me, but I need to finish it off anyway.

Well guys...
Time is running out, I see that many of you have time to do many things, which must mean that you've finished your coat hanger. Have you?
If you have, remember that pics of the process and explanations are also required!
And yes! I know that I am starting to be a pain on the neck so no need to tell me...

Well guys...
Time is running out, I see that many of you have time to do many things, which must mean that you've finished your coat hanger. Have you?
If you have, remember that pics of the process and explanations are also required!
And yes! I know that I am starting to be a pain on the neck so no need to tell me...
So do we start to post our racks and the process now? Should we do them as separate threads with each of us using the same title? A sequence of posts in a common thread or what?

OK, I just broke my own rule . . . don't show up with questions; show up with solutions. :D

I will not be able to participate as I have customer jobs in the shop that need to come first.

I will still provide a prize, but I don't know yet what that will be, but it will be something I already have finished.

I set out the wood for mine yesterday.. so.. we'll see how it goes!
So it means that you didn’t need six months to make it, did you? ;)
So do we start to post our racks and the process now? Should we do them as separate threads with each of us using the same title? A sequence of posts in a common thread or what?

OK, I just broke my own rule . . . don't show up with questions; show up with solutions. :D
The process pics and the final ones will have to be posted at the deadline date. The final pics will have to be posted on the same thread that I will start then so people can look at all projects on the same thread to vote for the best ones. Everything will burst out on March 31st.
I will not be able to participate as I have customer jobs in the shop that need to come first.

I will still provide a prize, but I don't know yet what that will be, but it will be something I already have finished.
It will be welcomed, Leo. A pity you won’t be able to participate.

I'm hoping to have the cabin framed this week or next so that we can begin interior walls for the rack. Mine may not be exactly for a coat though, but will be a rack of sorts. My wife has final say on which I do an there may be another change order in the process. I hope this doesn't disqualify me. ;)

I'm hoping to have the cabin framed this week or next so that we can begin interior walls for the rack. Mine may not be exactly for a coat though, but will be a rack of sorts. My wife has final say on which I do an there may be another change order in the process. I hope this doesn't disqualify me. ;)
As far as it sticks to the briefing it will do.

You know guys, you are all a bunch of procastinators, and as difficult to motivate and make you move as pushing a herd of snails. Geez… next time I’ll give you only 24 hours and see what you come up with. Too low pressure doesn’t pay off. I bet it is the age, moving all those old bones, is getting difficult, and those fancy tools do not look as cool as they did years ago…
Even typing on the keyboard is getting hard, maybe we all should start using the dictation option.
( No pun intended, just trying another motivation technique):rofl::rofl::pullhair:

Toni, I am sorry to have to back out on your contest. Time got away from me and I am in the midst of getting calves for the grandkids, repairing rims on the John Deere and putting a clutch in the Massey Ferguson hopefully before the end of March. I applaud you for creating another contest, they are fun and I do look forward to seeing the results. All of the pieces I have accumulated will get put to the side for now. Sorry Toni.

As Toni knows mine has been done for some time. It is nothing fancy but I wanted to try something different. I also needed somewhere to hang my respirator, apron and occasionally a jacket. Maybe I get extra points for field testing mine for the last few months.

Toni, I am sorry to have to back out on your contest. Time got away from me and I am in the midst of getting calves for the grandkids, repairing rims on the John Deere and putting a clutch in the Massey Ferguson hopefully before the end of March. I applaud you for creating another contest, they are fun and I do look forward to seeing the results. All of the pieces I have accumulated will get put to the side for now. Sorry Toni.
No problem Jonathan, I understand.
BTW if this dropping rate continues there will be no need of voting ;):rofl: ( no pun intended at all my friend)