Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Being a person who has Irish and Welch ancestry, I normally have a corned beef on that blessed day. I am sorta ashamed to say I didn't. But, I did have green on while I ate tamales! Does that count? Then I had a wonderful massage on the way home at a spa,
Only if they were green tamales... I've been told there are a lot if Irish Mexicans.

We had our traditional corned beef and cabbage done in the insta pot.... delicious.

And lastly, per my old supervisor John Murphy, there are two kinds of people in the world, "the Irish and those who wish they were Irish."
:alien:
:alien::alien:

Being a person who has Irish and Welch ancestry, I normally have a corned beef on that blessed day. I am sorta ashamed to say I didn't. But, I did have green on while I ate tamales! Does that count? Then I had a wonderful massage on the way home at a spa,
Heh, We had crispy chicken tacos, lol.

didn't you mean Juan Murphy
No, he was John, his brogue was so thick you could hardly understand him.
I did work with a German Mexican at TWA... he was Carlos Schmidt.
Also had a chief in the navy named O'Brien.... I laughed when he told me he was Irish.... the then said... NO, NO, I'm really Irish... Black Irish, but Irish.
His grandfather was from the old country, but his grandmother was from one of the West Indies islands. He was a great and fun guy to work for.