Recent content by bill kaminski

1. B

More taster trays - Last (real) project in the old shop

DAMN...Ryan, that is a place to have a cold one. what peak?
  2. B

Weather dot com

LEO..Weather Underground is owned by Weather.com, has been for several years. Look into, Ventusky,as an alternative. I use an I-Phone, and the wx app, that comes with it, works well. For my needs, anyway.
  3. B

Friday 4/12/24

Rain here too..over an inch..shop time for me. (y)
  4. B

Florida Hunt , What a Story

Now, that is a story for a magazine. Glad you are ok. hunt on
  5. B

Friday 03-29-24

Went brewery hopping, to celebrate a friends b-day, good day.
  6. B

Good Morning Friday 22nd

Well, I have been home for a few days now, and the weather, sucks!!!! Not going out, until it cannot be avoided. AZ was so nice. I think I will take a nap.
  7. B

Friday 03/15/2024 is in the books

Rainy day here in AZ. last Friday in the southland for us, as we will be leaving for MI. on Sunday morning. Perhaps there will be some shop time, for me. stay safe
  8. B

Friday 3.8.24

Cool and cloudy, here in SCW, yesterday. Quite a bit of rain, too. Don, did you have rain? Had a bobcat, waltz by the yard, yesterday afternoon,looking for prey. With 3 mo old, pups here, have to be very aware!
  9. B

Friday March 1st 2024

still enjoying AZ....2 more weeks, and then head for home Don...the cross Canada train trip has always been a dream of mine...DO IT!!
  10. B

02/23/24 Friday

Your a good man.........
  11. B

02/23/24 Friday

Enjoying the AZ sunshine 🌞
  12. B

Cherry Sideboard

how well i know that
  13. B

Friday 2/16/2024

Tom..why so late in winter? enjoy Me, in AZ now for 4-5 wks, and then to home.
  14. B

How to clean "varmit stink" from a table saw?

this is for skunk smell........1 qt of 3 percent hydrogen peroxide, 1/4 cup baking soda, 2 teaspoons dish soap I think it might work YMMV