Recent content by bill kaminski

1. B

Friday 3Dec21

With my SIL..bought a bag of pellets for the smoker..went grocery shopping. Later, a school function for no.2 grandson. Relaxing the rest of the day.
  2. B

Grandfather Greene

Same here Tom..being here in TX, I will have to get by with photos. Rennie..the crown really looks good.
  3. B

Frame Miter Clamping Helper

made some several years ago..probably saw it in magazine, or the web they work well not nearly as elegant as yours tho
  4. B

Friday 26Nov21

Not Friday..obviously..drove all day Friday, and Saturday, but we are safe in TX. Happy holidays to all!!
  5. B

Thanksgiving

The wife, and my sister will go out for our dinner. I hope that the holiday finds all of you well, and blessed. I also hope that the winter season is a good one for you. We will be leaving Fri. morning for Texas. (y) See you in the spring!
  6. B

Road Back to a Wood Shop

Very nice!! With each new project, that I do, I try to do more hand work. Satisfying.
  7. B

Good thoughts for Sharon.

🙏for you and yours🙏 I kinda' know how you feel..wife had breathing problems too.
  8. B

Grandfather Greene

Rennie...the energizer bunny extraordinaire !!!! love your work,sir
  9. B

Friday 19Nov21

Same as Jim D., leaves! Starting now. And, packing clothes.
  10. B

Hackberry Popcorn/Serving Bowl

I know nowt about turning, but I do like that wood. Dave, is it hard, soft, or porous? btw..will be coming thru your area in about 10 days :)
  11. B

Happy Birthday Mike Stafford!

Happy B-day!!!!!!! (y)
  12. B

Greene and more Greene

Great work..impressed. Re: gamble trim.. Looks like join in the middle, the same as the panels,yes? Spray the finish, or..........
  13. B

Well that was fun NOT

W10 updated yesterday...no problems. Keeping fingers crossed.
  14. B

Friday 12Nov21

Late as usual.....watched it rain and snow, and blow on Friday. Sat morn..watching it rain and snow, and blow. Chopping mortises for hinges, on my vanity project. I am in no hurry. Initial plan, for winter..leave for TX, in two weeks!!!!!! :)
  15. B

Views of the creek

^^^ this