Recent content by Chuck Beland

1. Chuck Beland

gloss finish using waterlox

guys what's the best way to get a high gloss finish using waterlox? what type of sanding sealer should I use before it or do i need any I have the original brand of waterlox. this one here original waterlox or should i also get a quart of the high gloss to use over the original ???
  2. Chuck Beland

help resizine pics & apology

first i want to apologize for being away for awhile now been having some family medical & my own medical issues. haven't hardly turned anything for a bit. hope to be posting new stuff soon. :) I have a question on a decent free program to resize pics & to also be able to add text to them. I...
  3. Chuck Beland

fill holes in foundation

Guys, we had the old oil tank in our basement taken out & according to them the fill pipes must be taken out also. So they took them out & put a tad bit of expanding foam inside. I want to fill them with either concrete or something similar. What is the best thing to use & how do I do it? I...
  4. Chuck Beland

you got to see this. ROTFLMAO

Place holder. Mods are reviewing the thread and the enclosed URL.
  5. Chuck Beland

help making grinding station

OK, I've never made anything in my life. so I have no construction background. I did pick up a Kreg master jig before my local woodcraft went out of business. I also have some 2' x 4' 3/4" birch ply I got from the borgs. to make it. I want to see if I can make it so my woodcraft 8" grinder...
  6. Chuck Beland

Very scary morning yesterdaY

I went to have coffee with my dad at 3:30 am left at 4:45 driving home the roads were still wet from due. I took the exit for another highway going only 35 mph on the straight away while still on the exit. I blew the drivers rear tire. My car started to spin clockwise. I turned the wheel to the...
  7. Chuck Beland

Words to live by

8. Chuck Beland

True nature of giving.

9. Chuck Beland

FedEx driver in trouble. LOL

This FedEx driver is going to be looking for a new job. This was caught on a home security camera. I heard about it this morning at work, Looks like FedEx is going to be buying them some new comp equipment. You comp guys will really like this
  10. Chuck Beland

IMPORTANT INFO: Cardiovascular Exercise

The older we get the more important it is to incorporate exercise into our daily routine. This is necessary to maintain cardiovascular health and maintain muscle mass. If you're over 50, you might want to take it easy at first, then do more repetitions as you become more proficient and...
  11. Chuck Beland

A Different Christmas Poem

The embers glowed softly, and in their dim light, I gazed round the room and I cherished the sight. My wife was asleep, her head on my chest, My daughter beside me, angelic in rest. Outside the snow fell, a blanket of white, Transforming the yard to a winter delight. The sparkling lights in the...
  12. Chuck Beland

To much Christmas cheer.

5 Beers 2 glasses of wine 2 bottles of wine - Shared of course too many margaritas 3 Kamikazes 7 rum & cokes 1 bottle of tequila
  13. Chuck Beland

A different "twas the night before Christmas"

Twas the night before Christmas, and he lived in a crowd, In a 40 man tent, with warriors so loud. I had come into the tent with presents to give, And to see just who in this rack did live. I looked all about, and a strange sight I did see, No tinsel, no presents, not even a tree. No stockings...
  14. Chuck Beland

screws

Guys, I recently picked up the Kreg master jig set up. I want to know what types of their screws do I use for MDF & ply ??? Thanks
  15. Chuck Beland

This is coming soon for me.

Unfortunately this is going to be me real dang soon. I get sore just thinking about it. This is ridiculous !!!! Working After Dark