Chuck Ellis's latest activity

• Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Friday 14May21.
    Nothing planned, just going with the flow... what ever happens will happen.
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread End sealing logs.
    My back hurts just thinking about wrestling all those logs by hand... I have a stack of short logs that need to be cut into bowl...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Me too... I'm only 4 years younger but not so much energy.
  • Chuck Ellis
    I filed back in January... since we only do SS it always comes out $0...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Pfizer Injections Part 2.
    Dianne and I got the Moderna shots, second on March 23rd.... no real bad reaction, both were very tired and lots of muscle aches the...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Happy Birthday Rennie Heuer!.
    Happy Birthday and wishing you many more to come
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Got My Wife a New Gun.
    They eat well here too, the wife keeps a feeder out for all the birds.... that I have to fill every morning.
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Abulation Went Well.
    Hey, being a couch spud is a good activity... put on a good cowboy movie and chill. Glad all went well. you deserved good news.
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Got My Wife a New Gun.
    We don't have problem with pigeons, here we have doves and cowbirds... they can empty a bird feeder almost as fast as I can fill it...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Powderpost Beetle Wood.
    Don't know what they used, but we had to fumigate all woods going to Australia.... we would contact the fumigation company, they would...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Never got into BTU, and such, I worked mostly weights and measures during my working days.... we used short tons, long tons, metric tons...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Friday 30Apr21.
    Got the grass mowed yesterday... nearly did me in mowing the steep hill behind the house and in front along the road with the push...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread 2021 inspiration signs.
    There is a sign in the local museum market place that I think is funny..... might be one you can add...... The sign reads: "Dinner...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Friday 23Apr21.
    Cards canceled, woke up to rain and more rain on the way, plus Dianne is in a lot of pain from her knee and leg and the weather doesn't...
  • Chuck Ellis
    Chuck Ellis replied to the thread Friday 23Apr21.
    Scheduled to play cards with friends tomorrow afternoon, then dinner with them... No plans for Sunday yet... weather scheduled to rain...