Recent content by Dave Hawksford

1. Dave Hawksford

Just in case...

My time on the Amazon I was fortunate not to have cut myself. I do carry a hot glue in my hunting bag for such problems if they happen.
  2. Dave Hawksford

2 inches

If we get 2" of rain this time of year it's 8"s of snow LOL
  3. Dave Hawksford

Rosewood utility knife

Just noticed the knife is resting on a nice piece of Birds Eye.
  4. Dave Hawksford

Another drawing

Darren Ink and a quill pen are a bit different from pencils and markers. The nib is a complex tip and all edges are use to draw , get a specific line. As the ink is released the line gets thinner. The guill is becoming a lost art form.
  5. Dave Hawksford

Buffalo painting underway

This is coming together. Frank at some point I have to trust my abilities. When I think a painting , drawing or anything I decide to do just looks like "What is it ?" I work at visualizing the piece finished and get back to it.
  6. Dave Hawksford

Friday 2Dec22

Today will be a busy but relaxing day, Start out with USA Soccer white working on the Buffalo painting. Then late afternoon Skylar turns 7. So big family dinner out. The card Shelly bought her is a Dog's theme 7.. since she has a 1 year old brother I'll have fun with this. I resurrected an...
  7. Dave Hawksford

Another drawing

From a picture I took at the grand cayon. I do want to do a painting of this so now I'm doing a detailed drawing to get the feel for the painting.
  8. Dave Hawksford

Friday 2Dec22

Not much happening here this weekend. Deciding if hunting Saturday will be an option.
  9. Dave Hawksford

Cliff climbing art

Finished the finial 2 climbers. This was a fun quick little project.
  10. Dave Hawksford

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all
  11. Dave Hawksford

Football

I haven't watched a game in 6-7 years. This year I've watched one RedSkin game and last night watched Sundays game Vikings vs Bill's. V-B game was one of the most exciting games ever. Anyone see it? One handed catch of the year. 5 second fumble in the end zone. Some crazy football !
  12. Dave Hawksford

Friday 11/18

Shop time this weekend for me.
  13. Dave Hawksford

Happy Birthday Mike Stafford!

Happy Birthday Mike !
  14. Dave Hawksford

I dodged the bullet ---Again

109 sounds good to me. as long as I can stay with the gym and ride a trike. :)
  15. Dave Hawksford

Friday 11Nov22 Veteran's Day

Shelly and I both got it again. We're just calling it the common cold these days. Shelly shows positive so I figured I had it and stayed home a week layer I tested negative and went back to work.