Recent content by Dave Hawksford

1. Dave Hawksford

Friday 27Nov20

Long drive back home. 8 hrs. I'll head to the shop and gather my hunting gear for a Sunday hunt with a couple of HS friends.
  2. Dave Hawksford

Brushing Lacquer - Opinions?

I've been using Goldens for a couple years now. Dying time is quick , leveling is glas perfect. Works great on wood and on my porcelain projects.
  3. Dave Hawksford

Brushing Lacquer - Opinions?

What Mike said. I've used it for many projects over the years.
  4. Dave Hawksford

Happy thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
  5. Dave Hawksford

2 porcelain projects

what's cool is when the customer can't find the breaks and I point them out. Both these customers were very happy.
  6. Dave Hawksford

Friday 20Nov20

speaking on sinus's when I was in HS I worked along side the Doctor of the football team wrapping wrist and ankles before games I also was the revive the guy who got knocked out using an ammonia tab that I'd break and stick under the nose of the player. I always found it amusing how quick there...
  7. Dave Hawksford

Friday 20Nov20

Usually by lunch for the guys on Friday, I'll need to add Shelly to the list. She has taken over the office ! I guess she has gotten to board in retirement. She's do a great job. Think I'll keep her around. Shop time with customers Saturday morning. Maye a hunt in the late afternoon. Sunday...
  8. Dave Hawksford

Happy Birthday Mike Stafford!

Happy Birthday Mike
  9. Dave Hawksford

2 porcelain projects

Because the previous break left the bowl with a slight unevenness I need to level some areas. Plus there was a few areas with missing shards which needed filling.
  10. Dave Hawksford

2 porcelain projects

I use airbrush paint designed for porcelain and clear coat cold glaze
  11. Dave Hawksford

2 porcelain projects

I use a 2 part epoxy filler and fine files to remove excess.
  12. Dave Hawksford

Office Sign

Your carving yourself a nice niche Leo.
  13. Dave Hawksford

2 porcelain projects

Both self explanatory. The blue white bowl is more challenging when it comes to matching colours.
  14. Dave Hawksford

Eyeglass wearers, a question

I have a hard enough time breathing these day much less adding CO2 back in my lungs. I don't ware them above my nose.