Dave Richards's latest activity

• Dave Richards
    Dave Richards reacted to Ken King's post in the thread corona virus comment with Like Like.
    Good to see that you tested negative, Dave. Hope whatever it is that does have you leaves you alone and goes away quickly. We have one...
  • Dave Richards
    Dave Richards reacted to Darren Wright's post in the thread Workbenches with Like Like.
    The one I currently have from my wife's GG-grandpa is most like #4 in the video, nice job btw! If it gets warm enough this week. I may...
  • Dave Richards
    Dave Richards reacted to Ryan Mooney's post in the thread Workbenches with Like Like.
    Fun video! So I see you have most of the vises on the left side of the bench. This in fact appears to be the common orientation for...
  • Dave Richards
    I found an easy fix, This site has two versions, one for the older versions of Sketchup and one for the new version, I tested both and...
  • Dave Richards
    Dave Richards replied to the thread Workbenches.
    Ken, are you referring to the one with the open base? Thanks you.
  • Dave Richards
    Ryan, I only modeled them the way the authors built them. Being left handed I've often wondered if it would make sense for me to reverse...
  • Dave Richards
    Thanks Vaughn. Sounds like you have some good stuff to do. I keep thinking I need to go out and do some cleaning in my shop. Then I...
  • Dave Richards
    Dave Richards reacted to Dan Noren's post in the thread Workbenches with Like Like.
    i just design them as i need them. new laser bench, built 2 weeks ago today, when it was 30 degrees warmer. still have to design some...
  • Dave Richards
    Dave Richards replied to the thread Delete.
    Hit Back in your browser?
  • Dave Richards
    So I was just amusing myself this morning and did this. If you need something to while away a couple of minutes, click on the picture. ;)
  • Dave Richards
    Dave Richards reacted to Ryan Mooney's post in the thread Workbenches with Like Like.
    Yeah, a lot of it really depends on what you're doing and how you do it. In an idealized world I'd have I guess at least two maybe...
  • Dave Richards
    You're right, Ryan. There are sorts of features one can add to a workbench. I imagine if I was going to build one right now, I'd work...
  • Dave Richards
    Dave Richards reacted to Jim DeLaney's post in the thread Workbenches with Like Like.
    Mine is very close to the one at lower right, except I have a vise on both ends of the front - a 12" Record at the right and an Emmert...
  • Dave Richards
    I was killing some time this morning while I was waiting for the family to get up and pulled together a bunch of the workbenches I've...
  • Dave Richards
    Dave Richards reacted to Dave Hoskins's post in the thread corona virus comment with Like Like.
    Yeah, Dave. Get better. As far as the vaccines go, I think they might be out faster than some think. Bayer said they had 3 million...