Recent content by Jay Caughron

1. Jay Caughron

more fun with the laser

I use card board from tables or poster board tape to the bed of the laser. Then cut the design out, then use the cutout to place the next part. Works really well
  2. Jay Caughron

Moss Mountains

I lived in Roswell for about a year and the uniforms we wore were dark brown. The inside of my shirts would turn white from all the dry skin. This ole Kansas farm boy was not used to the dry in NM. :lemon:
  3. Jay Caughron

Sharkbite - Pex - Copper

The water lines are 1/2 pex B run under the concrete and I put foam liners on all the runs. Each run is a home run to a water manifold so I can flush the toilet and not hear the Mrs scream from the shower. The plumber cut the lines to short to hook up to the manifold with out a extension or...
  4. Jay Caughron

Sharkbite - Pex - Copper

I am looking into the newest ones of those so I can get full flow though the 1/2" lines to the shower. If I use standard crimp couplers they chock down the flow.
  5. Jay Caughron

Happy Birthday Sayer Fancher!

:b-day: :b-day_cake: :beer::wave:
  6. Jay Caughron

Designa - Wooden Books

Welcome to the Family Leah :wave:
  7. Jay Caughron

Friday 4/19/24 GOOD MORNING FWC

Finishing up wiring in the Barndo (one of these day I gona start a build thread) Plumber is coming tomorrow to line out the sewer vent system and then we should be ready for the inspector sometime next week and then we can start the sheet rock. Found a guy to come give me direction on a central...
  8. Jay Caughron

Quick garden update

I used a lot of soybean meal for fertilizer Mike. Its about the most organic way to add nitrogen. I put a scoop in each hole for my tomatoes and peppers when I had the hightunnel
  9. Jay Caughron

Happy Birthday Bob Gibson!

:b-day: :b-day_cake: :woot::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
  10. Jay Caughron

Drones

That's what I have too. I only use the cheap phones and it is not compatible with DJI so that's why I got the rc controller. Glad I did
  11. Jay Caughron

Drones

Yeah I think it comes set at 400' I set mine as 150 where I have been flying. I need to get out and play with it more. I could send some youtube links of the videos I like if you want.
  12. Jay Caughron

Drones

Don't get caught up in the filter hipe, you only need a 64 for sunny days or none for cloudy. Lots of good videos to watch. Happy flying :beer:
  13. Jay Caughron

Drones

I have the Mini 3 pro with the fly more kit and really like it. Wish I had the 4 with the way points. I think you will really like it. I bought the insurance so if it flies away or crashes I can get a new one for a fraction of the cost of new. So far no crashes as the avoidance feature on them...
  14. Jay Caughron

Friday 4/5/24

We used to call them Hot Dinks. Every Bar in town had them and boy nobody wanted to be around you the next day :rofl:
  15. Jay Caughron

Friday 4/5/24

Thanks Ted I know what I will be doing this week :thumb::thumb: