Recent content by Joe Herrera

1. Joe Herrera

New guy! Trying to navigate and get the lay of the land :-)

Thanks to everyone for the welcome and the advice so far [emoji4] I’m very excited to be here. Maybe a silly question but is there a forum or sub forum here where members can sell or swap tools? I’m not in dire need of much but of course I’m always open to a good deal here or there. Obviously...
  2. Joe Herrera

Good thing here, I was before (and still am) a “knife guy” so my sharpening skills are pretty on point :-) This makes me happy to be able to carry a skill set from one hobby to another [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Joe Herrera

Ahh, yes! For brevity I left out some key pieces I suppose. I did get both a Dewalt job site table saw and DeWalt compound mitre saw. I’ve collected various antique hand saws to restore as well as a fair range of old hand planes. I also recently picked up a DeWalt router (as above the exact...
  4. Joe Herrera

Hello everyone! I’m brand new to the forum and still quite green to the woodworking hobby. I’m a 38 year-old pharmacist who picked up woodworking about a year or so back when my wife and I moved into our new home. I’m looking for the best areas on site to learn some basic projects as well as...