Recent content by Kerry Burton

1. Kerry Burton

Sense Energy Monitor

Thanks for the feedback Darren. I activated SSL for the domain those screenshots are hosted on, and we appear to be "back in business"!
  2. Kerry Burton

Sense Energy Monitor

That's pretty cool! Our power company has been sending us monthly emails with similar (but much less granular) data about our usage. (I had to follow a link to see all the graphs, etc.) I guess the idea is to "game-i-fy" power consumption, to encourage one to win out over one's neighbors...
  3. Kerry Burton

Friday 31Jul20

Can you believe it? I finally got caught up, just now. Whew...
  4. Kerry Burton

Friday 31Jul20

I'm 3+ weeks behind! Started a new job at the end of July, the same week my wife decided that we needed to START tent camping (in our late 50s) because she's been getting into Open Water Swimming and is looking for lakes and reservoirs to swim in. I've spent more than 135 nights in a tent since...
  5. Kerry Burton

Simply Cherry again.

Something tells me you've done this sort of thing before. :) Great design, and nice clean work! (y)
  6. Kerry Burton

Happy Birthday Darren Wright!

Happy Birthday! Is this that one day a year where the missus makes you sit down and relax - or do you just keep going and going and going and ... ? Hope you have a great day!
  7. Kerry Burton

Kitchen Knives

Classy! Nice job on the shaping. :thumb: Did the brass(?) pins come with the blades?
  8. Kerry Burton

Out With Old In With New

That looks great! I'll take 2 of those, please. :giggle:
  9. Kerry Burton

Now What Do I Do?

Whoa - them's SHOPPING words!
  10. Kerry Burton

Tonight's Sunset

Pretty cool indeed! :thumb:
  11. Kerry Burton

Last Night

Ernest did a good job of playing a mean bully in "From Here to Eternity" but yeah, that role was pretty different from his "norm".
  12. Kerry Burton

Any Feedback on Bauer (Harbor Freight) Cordless Tools?

Speaking of "brushless", my Bauer drill/driver is definitely NOT. I was a little surprised at the "new drill smell" when I first fired it up. That has subsided somewhat over time, and the unit works fine; no qualms there. But brushless sure sounds tempting...
  13. Kerry Burton

Any Feedback on Bauer (Harbor Freight) Cordless Tools?

I've been pleased with my Bauer 20V drill/driver, but you might want to check the fine print on your 20% coupon ... I believe Bauer is one of the "brands" that is typically excluded.
  14. Kerry Burton

Cellular LTE Internet

Woo hoo! Ya gotta love it when you're able to "harness magic" like that. :thumb:
  15. Kerry Burton

Happy Birthday Rennie Heuer!

Woo Hoo! Wish I were there to shoot another paper rocket into the river for ya (on accident, of course). Happy Birthday! :b-day_cake: