Recent content by Mark Patrick

1. Mark Patrick

Bathroom remodel

Shiplap installed on the wet wall. Vanity and glass doors in. Just need to hit a couple nail holes the top cap for the wet wall on the shaper then cut and install it. Mount the throne and paint the upper walls
  2. Mark Patrick

Bathroom remodel

Added a vapor proof light in the shower, new exhaust fan, and removed the 2 gang switch and installed a 3 gang switch. Then installed shiplap with a inverted ogee top cap made from pvc
  3. Mark Patrick

Bathroom remodel

We are on 1and 1/3 of an acre. There is a neighbor but he is never out, however yes the lower pane of that window is getting the opaque decal. The windows are usually open here from Halloween to May sometimes sooner sometimes later. As long as it is below 78 at night and lower humidity we are...
  4. Mark Patrick

Bathroom remodel

Shower head and valve installed drain as well .
  5. Mark Patrick

Bathroom remodel

Frame less glass shower door
  6. Mark Patrick

Bathroom remodel

Floor is done and all tile grouted.
  7. Mark Patrick

Bathroom remodel

Will do my best! Shower is done need to do the step and finish the floor .
  8. Mark Patrick

Bathroom remodel

Didn't update last night but got the niche wall and window done.
  9. Mark Patrick

Bathroom remodel

Last one for today took a pretty good spill slipped on a tile and fell on the new knee which sucked .
  10. Mark Patrick

Bathroom remodel

Had to deal with issues today. Grout was only available at one supplier for the floor and another for the walls then had to deal with the building department to finally pick up a permit they just approved that i applied for a year ago.
  11. Mark Patrick

Bathroom remodel

Finished for the day.
  12. Mark Patrick

Tapatalk not working?

Thanks. I guess i will have to log in normally
  13. Mark Patrick

Tapatalk not working?

taptalk appears to be down again.
  14. Mark Patrick

Bathroom remodel

empty chamber I like to use about 8-10 inches of 3/4 copper capped at one end and I use a copper 3/4 x1/x1/2 copper T. One for each side. Never had a problem with them. a 30 incher would handle every thing very well. I have them on my sink and shower supplies only. Never even thought of...
  15. Mark Patrick

Bathroom remodel

No I didn't I am not the original owner of the home either. I had to move the valve anyway as it was at kneecap level and we are making a shower so it had to be moved. I went with a milled brass delta valve. Wasn't cheap but sure looks like it will last longer. Also be sure to use large water...