Mike Stafford's latest activity

• Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford replied to the thread I've graduated.
    I started carrying old D cell batteries in my basket. They are an excellent deterrent. They make quite a thud when hitting a body.
  • Mike Stafford
    Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love dogs. I just don't care for being mistaken for a doggy treat. I have scars on my right leg from...
  • Mike Stafford
    Yeah, I was afraid they wanted to play and I was not in the mood for them to play "hide the fat boy's body in a hole behind the shrubbery".
  • Mike Stafford
    I wish I had been smart enough to do the same when I had a part time job as a driver for a laundry company. There was an old man on my...
  • Mike Stafford
    This is a most interesting project. I have to admit I don't know exactly what they are for. I can guess that a small cup or bowl or mug...
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford reacted to Ryan Mooney's post in the thread Moss Mountains with Haha Haha.
    Lichen it, we're lovin it!
  • Mike Stafford
    It has been a wonderful week here without deluges and temperatures that were perfect. Warm enough to wear shorts to the shop a couple...
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford replied to the thread Lemons and Limes.
    In the movie The World's Fastest Indian, Burt Munro, portrayed by Anthony Hopkins, urinates first thing every morning on his lemon tree...
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford reacted to Ted Calver's post in the thread okay Maybe Why with Haha Haha.
    Alexa will play wake up bugle call for you every day at 0630 if you get homesick. She plays it at our house at 0930, but I was Air...
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford reacted to Paul Douglass's post in the thread okay Maybe Why with Like Like.
    For the Marines on this forum, the rest.. you will laugh, I say just move along. I have never been able to "sleep in". up earily no...
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford reacted to Jonathan Shively's post in the thread Lemons and Limes with Haha Haha.
    That's my problem, always thought it was Barry Manilow music! :whistling: :ROFLMAO:
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford reacted to Vaughn McMillan's post in the thread Lemons and Limes with Haha Haha.
    Very cool. :thumb: One of the few things I miss about living in California was having an everbearing lemon tree in the back yards of my...
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford replied to the thread A big day at our house....
    To me she is a remarkable woman. She took care of me while I was very sick. She learned how to pack and change the dressings for two...
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford replied to the thread A big day at our house....
    Thank you for the suggestion Ryan. She already has it and is friends with one of the authors. She has numerous needlework designs in...
  • Mike Stafford
    My lovely bride retired today. It was her last day after teaching mathematics at a small college (now a university) for 34 years. All...