Mike Stafford's latest activity

• Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford replied to the thread Im not in trouble.
    Chuck, it is very simple the way my wife explained it to me. She said, "What is mine is mine and what is yours is mine also." We were...
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford replied to the thread Going to Extreme Measures.
    Time to hollow that loaf out and fill it out crab dip.
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford replied to the thread I need a hair cut.
    I also went to the barber today. I think he bailed up all the hair he was cutting off the hairy beasts waiting outside of which I was...
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford replied to the thread I just hit Amazon HARD..
    When we redid our kitchen we wanted to put some additional shelves in some of the cabinets. I bought a shelf pin jig from Amazon to do...
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford replied to the thread Sawdust and Snakes.
    I have only encountered three rattlesnakes in the wild in my life. The first was a pygmy rattler that was crossing the street near my...
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford replied to the thread A long time......
    What a wonderful accomplishment for you both. Congratulations!
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford reacted to Dan Noren's post in the thread lenten candle holders with Like Like.
    with the success of my advent candle holder, i have decided to add an lenten candle holder. it is based on a derby celtic cross. they...
  • Mike Stafford
    Dave, we were down in the woods building a camp. I was chopping on a sapling with my trusty bush axe and a black snake fell out of it...
  • Mike Stafford
    When I was a kid all of us boys had a bush axe. We thought we were a bunch of Vikings after seeing The Vikings with Kirk Douglas, Tony...
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford reacted to larry merlau's post in the thread Sawdust and Snakes with Haha Haha.
    well i got a snake story as well.. my brother would purposely grab snakes and chase me with them so i had a bad feeling for them when...
  • Mike Stafford
    Yeah, I learned that from President Jimmy Carter who tried to fend off a killer bunny rabbit that tried to get in the boat with him. He...
  • Mike Stafford
    A couple of weekends ago a friend of mine's dog (Kai) got bit on the snout by a diamondback rattler. Fortunately they were close to the...
  • Mike Stafford
    Since we are telling tall tales about snakes I will have to tell you the one about the Cottonmouth water moccasin I encountered while...
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford replied to the thread African blackwood.
    There are many ebonies. Some are black as night (Gaboon and Ceylon (which is the blackest of the black that I have seen) ebony); ebony...
  • Mike Stafford
    Mike Stafford replied to the thread African blackwood.
    No, African blackwood is actually a member of the rosewood family (Dalbergia) whereas Ebony is in the diospyros family which just...