Peter Rideout's latest activity

• Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout reacted to Vaughn McMillan's post in the thread Friday 2Dec22 with Like Like.
    I hope you're all mended up soon, Dave. 🤒 Congrats to you both. :congrats: Well done, Dr. Rideout...and congrats to his parents! :thumb:
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout replied to the thread Friday 2Dec22.
    Thanks again guys. The in-camera session and committee deliberations have concluded and I got a one line text: “Dr Rideout” We are so...
  • Peter Rideout
    Thanks Jon. The public part of the presentation just wrapped up and went very well. The private discussion with the review committee is...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout reacted to Jonathan Shively's post in the thread Friday 2Dec22 with Like Like.
    Mr and Mrs Rideout, congratulations on raising a child with high aspirations as well as motivations. Kudos to the son!
  • Peter Rideout
    I thought about putting this in the education thread, but didn’t want to throw that worthy discussion off the rails. It is a very, very...
  • Peter Rideout
    These are some discouraging experiences for sure. We live in a rural area and have a small farm with livestock, a hungry wood-fired...
  • Peter Rideout
    Here is an idea for a slight modification
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout replied to the thread Friday 4Nov22.
    We getting ready for a little trip to pick up a new Shetland ram, a yearling, so we’ve been re-configuring the kayak trailer into a very...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout reacted to Tom Niemi's post in the thread Friday 21Oct22 with Like Like.
    No snow in southern Michigan, yet, this weekend will be mid 70’s here, awesome fall weather! The snowblower is in the garage at the...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout reacted to Jonathan Shively's post in the thread Friday 21Oct22 with Like Like.
    Busy week trying to get parts and the Oliver running. Both grandsons stayed today and worked me hard! We cleaned a corner of the barn...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout replied to the thread Friday 21Oct22.
    Fine fall weather on the way here and there’s still good foliage colour in many places, so we’ll likely take a walk in the woods...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout reacted to Vaughn McMillan's post in the thread Friday 14 October with Like Like.
    That wouldn't work around here, since I'm the only one in the house who knows how to cook, lol.
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout replied to the thread Friday 14 October.
    Sounds fair enough. 👍
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout reacted to Bill Satko's post in the thread Friday 14 October with Like Like.
    Thanks! More like not losing privileges' I currently enjoy...like eating her good cooking. She knows how to motivate me.
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout replied to the thread Friday 14 October.
    Nice, neat work. Is there a major accumulation of points expected from getting the pottery studio up and running again?😀