Peter Rideout's latest activity

• Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout replied to the thread Temporary farm shop.
    It looks like a good building to get you started Darren. It appears to be stud wall construction on a concrete slab, preferable to a...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout reacted to Vaughn McMillan's post in the thread Friday - 14JAN22 with Like Like.
    A man like you needs business cards, Ted. I took the liberty...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout replied to the thread SNOW???.
    We have a big old tractor with front end loader and rear snowblower that easily handles all of our macro snow removal but there’s always...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout reacted to Bill Satko's post in the thread SNOW??? with Like Like.
    We have a plow service that comes every 6" and plows about 3/4 mile of shared road, plus my long driveway and our parking area. It...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout replied to the thread SNOW???.
    It looks nice Bill. I assume that’s not your only piece of snow removal equipment?
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout reacted to Bill Satko's post in the thread SNOW??? with Like Like.
    Snow? You mean this stuff? We got 16" last night to go with the 16" we already had on the ground. They are predicting 6" more by the...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout reacted to Ted Calver's post in the thread Friday - 14JAN22 with Like Like.
    Not sure, but there will be adventure, danger, hair raising excitement, heart stopping thrills, and adrenaline pumping fireworks...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout replied to the thread Friday - 14JAN22.
    We have some winter weather coming tonight into tomorrow (same system you’re seeing Dave H) so I’ll be working in the barn to reclaim...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout reacted to Bill Satko's post in the thread Road Back to a Wood Shop with Like Like.
    Thanks Peter! On the tongue and groove joint, I just pushed the plane along the wood. There is no great skill in that except keeping...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout replied to the thread Road Back to a Wood Shop.
    This is interesting Bill, even with the frustrations. Some organizational upgrades are on the list here for this winter, so I’m keeping...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout reacted to Bill Satko's post in the thread Road Back to a Wood Shop with Like Like.
    If this was not winter, I would have the option of working outside and I did a lot of that this past summer. Most of the problem is...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout replied to the thread Grandfather Greene.
    Just getting caught up on this thread. What a magnificent piece! Well done, sir!
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout reacted to glenn bradley's post in the thread Sheet Goods Corral with Like Like.
    Well I got it mounted and threw a few sheet goods that were laying around the shop into to test it out. I'll gather the ply and such...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout replied to the thread Lots of Vertical Space.
    Thanks Jonathan! I think you’re as excited about this as we are!😀 I’ll certainly pass along your compliments to Shayne. The footprint...
  • Peter Rideout
    Peter Rideout reacted to Jonathan Shively's post in the thread Lots of Vertical Space with Like Like.
    Oh what an accomplishment!!!! SHAYNE, YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!!! Good job to all involved. How long and wide is this barn (sorry if you...