Recent content by Steve Chavez

1. S

That sounds great. How do I get you the money?

That sounds great. How do I get you the money?
  2. S

Free HDPE

I would love to have some.let me know how to pay for it. Thank you.
  3. S

Craftsman router 317.17380 parts

I have the same router and I used a bicycle brake cable or shifter cable I can't remember which. Worked great.
  4. S

jet 1642 variable speed lathe 1.5 hp and all lathe tools and accessories Sold

I think the accessories are worth what you are asking if you had to by it all piece by piece.
  5. S

Potpourri pot.

Beautiful. Simply elegant!
  6. S

OK - Page TWO

I recently bought this one Gevi it is very nice not just because of the price. I have had several over the years and this one has very sharp burrs on the grinder and ticks all the afor mentioned items.
  7. S

Best Single Serve Coffee maker

The best pour over I have had was made by my nephew who is a pro and it wasn't as good as my french press. And a whole lot more effort. I have had it in a fancy coffee place I went to with my kids, they like a lot of stuff in their coffee I can't have All the sugar and only take cream...
  8. S

COFFEE !!!

Also I also have had 3 Keurig machines they make a passible cup of coffee it's convenient but the pods make a difference. I found Pete's coffee pods to be my favorite especially Major Dickensons. But almost anything fresh ground in a press is better. IMHO
  9. S

Best Single Serve Coffee maker

I agree with the grind fresh beans and french press. X2 on the stainless steal. I personally think the pour over is way overeater. The only thing I drink at Starbucks is an Americano. Have fun and enjoy the ride. Cinnamon is a great thing.
  10. S

Must be Global Warming

And the are expecting another storm.
  11. S

Must be Global Warming

I think that breaks the previous record. But I think it should be 895".
  12. S

Part for old Craftsman router model # 315.77380 needed

I have a parts router similar to the one Paul showed. Let me know.
  13. S

Part for old Craftsman router model # 315.77380 needed

I wasn't able to find your router by the model number. I have a old Craftsman router. If you can confirm the model number I may be able to help.
  14. S

$89.95!!!

Don't get me started on cookies! I'm diabetic and have to really watch my carbs and am on the keto diet. My wife found some keto cookies and they just kept showing up. On day I asked her how much they were. Mind you it's a 3oz bag of cookies, 7 cookies to the serving and 3 servings per bag at 3$...
  15. S

$89.95!!!

I know things are much more expensive than when I was younger. But I can get my oil changed at Walmart for much less than I can buy a filter and oil for. It too has gone up lately but my wife’s car uses full synthetic and it’s around $50 my car uses 5 w20 and it’s $23-25. If you don’t trust...