Recent content by steve ramsey

1. steve ramsey

Sharkbite - Pex - Copper

I've found shark bites to work well for general plumbing but not very rigid if you are installing something like a small filter. The fittings will allow it to rotate around the axis.
  2. steve ramsey

YouTube TV Questions

The reason we were able to drop all xfinity services was our rural electric company put in fiber service throughout it service area. They ran the line to the house and inside the house, connected everything and made sure it was working at no cost.
  3. steve ramsey

YouTube TV Questions

I had a huge smile the day I returned all of our xfinity equipment and canceled their service. My only comment about ytv is if we watch a recording the next day it defaults to paramount + and we can't fast forward through commercials. If we wait 2 days to watch we can jump 15 seconds at a time...
  4. steve ramsey

Shop Fox Clamps

I fouled that up 24" and 36".
  5. steve ramsey

Shop Fox Clamps

the 18" and 24" are on sale also. Not sure when the sale ends...
  6. steve ramsey

New 14x34 foot veterans center office. Now 36 foot

I'm sure you've thought of this, make sure the covered walkway isn't attached to the buildings so it can not be considered 1 structure.
  7. steve ramsey

Shop Fox Clamps

Just ordered 6 more.
  8. steve ramsey

Shop Fox Clamps

🤩
  9. steve ramsey

Dave Hoskins?

If I recall he moved in the last couple of years, not sure if Parker county is his current location.
  10. steve ramsey

Dave Hoskins?

Can anyone do some sleuthing with the VA I checked the obits in Parker County Tx.
  11. steve ramsey

Dave Hoskins?

I've been wondering the same thing. Hope all is well.
  12. steve ramsey

02/23/24 Friday

Anyone heard from Dave down in Texas, little concerned.
  13. steve ramsey

Tiger Stadium seat restoration project.

I remember seats similar to these in the old Bush Stadium in St. Louis.
  14. steve ramsey

"Dorm Room" Media Cabinet

Is the young man working with you?
  15. steve ramsey

Central Machinery Dust Collector

Ducting is not an issue since everything is on wheels and gets wheeled out for it's intended use and then wheeled back so a short section of flex will probably suffice.