Recent content by Tony Rozendaal

1. Tony Rozendaal

Padauk layered bowl

@Mike Stafford Thanks for posting all your stuff! I demo'd lidded boxes (or jars) at our club meeting Monday night and threw your name out as someone who inspires me.
  2. Tony Rozendaal

Walnut Natural Edge Bowls

Thanks for all the kind comments. "Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while." Answers to questions: The wood was quite fresh when I received it. The tree was cut down in November 2021 so the bark had a natural tendency to stay stuck to the wood. I rough turned them in December, and then...
  3. Tony Rozendaal

Walnut Natural Edge Bowls

I thought the folks here might enjoy seeing these two bowls - they are both from the same crotch - the first division at the top of a black walnut tree. These were custom turned for the owner of the tree and I delivered them last Thursday. This was the hardest black walnut I have ever encountered.
  4. Tony Rozendaal

Sake Cups

I always look forward to seeing your work, Mike. It is always an inspiration! These do not dissapoint.
  5. Tony Rozendaal

What the Heck!!

It looks like a spindle out of a cotton picker head.
  6. Tony Rozendaal

Some Pendants

Here are my favorite pendants from the last 15 that I made. I haven't posted here for a while so I will list them in the order that I see them and hope it works out: 1. Mountain Ash (rowan) 2. Highly figured Black Walnut 3. Red Elm 3. Plum 4 Lilac All these woods were sourced locally in...