Recent content by Wayne Eikenberry

1. W

Friday March 1st 2024

David, I hope the evaluation for the Watchman implant works out for you. I had some serious urinary bleeds while on Eliquis, so checking off the boxes for Medicare approval was easy! I had my Watchman procedure done in November 2022 and I have had no problems. Wayne
  2. W

Happy Birthday mike calabrese!

Happy Birthday Mike!
  3. W

Drafting/drawing box

The generic term around here is "hardboard" with the dark brown, smooth on both sides board being "tempered hardboard".
  4. W

Happy Birthday Wayne Eikenberry!

Thanks for the well wishes and cake! I had a good day!:)
  5. W

Question on cutting out router table plate insert

True, if his template has the radius included. If the template (manufactured or homemade) has square corners, the bit has to be the same radius as the insert.
  6. W

Another Street Sign

That post has a lot more character than a 4x4! I think I would either cut a notch to make a flat spot for the sign or add wedges on each side of the post to keep the sign stable.
  7. W

Portable Table Saw Suggestions?

I think it will do quite well in your situation!
  8. W

Portable Table Saw Suggestions?

Dewalt rack and pinion fence works well. Even bouncing around in the trailer, mine has been spot-on since it was set up 12 years ago.
  9. W

Irwin No. 2 Adjustable 7/8 To 3 Inch Auger Drill Bit

It's a shorter insert. Between the two, you could bore any size hole between 1 and 3 inches.
  10. W

Thanks for the well wishes!:)
  11. W

Mastercraft Lathe Power Problem - Help

16 amp rating simply means the switch can handle up to 16 amps going through it. (Ryan beat me to it!)
  12. W

Can I rant about something?

I stopped the annoyance of those calls by changing the setting on my phone to "silence unknown callers". Numbers in my contacts or numbers I have called will ring. All other numbers go straight to voicemail without a sound. That eliminated having to deal with 10 of 13 incoming calls one day...
  13. W

Thank you everyone! I had a good day! :)