Friday 23Apr21

Rainy here all day with heavy thunderstorms in the forecast. Possible tornadoes this afternoon. Guess it's monster movies and doggies day today.
Yeah, then you send your storms over to us for our Saturday! Thanks!!!

I'm milling some cherry this morning for a cabinet to go in our home office.

Bobbie and I will make our usual drive to Boston for shrimp and catfish for lunch today, then back home for a nap!

Saturday will be more milling for the aforementioned cabinet, if the storms aren't too crazy.

Sunday should be our normal routine of me preparing brunch, then chilling out until race time.

Yard and garden work. Need a shed base prepped. Got the front wheel well liners for my new truck and will try and figure out how to put them on. Almost time to put the veggie sets in the ground. They're starting to get leggy 'cause they got started two weeks too early. Lots of peppers and tomatoes this year.
IMG_4665.jpeg

Picking up some steel after lunch for the ladder/solar rack, and for the daughter's vanity. The grandson is turning seven :eek: this weekend, so celebrating that. Yard work and house projects on Sunday.

LOML came down with a stomach bug or food poisoning Wednesday night, so I'll mostly be trying to take care of her this weekend. No shop plans, but I'll likely be brushing up on some songs on the guitar. Even though live music is still pretty much shut down in our state, we're picking up bookings for this summer in hopes that the restrictions will be lifted. I need to try to remember stuff I've barely played in over a year. Our band also parted ways with our other guitarist a few months ago, so I may be spending some time this weekend working with a friend who'll hopefully be replacing him.

nothing planned at all, son didnt get floor so I wont be going there. elen is down with cold/cough so I doubt we will leave the house, I went to supermarket today, Ill probably go again sunday....I live a very exciting life.
Ive been slowly working on 2 simple dining room chairs. Ill probably finish all the mortising tomorrow and move on to cutting tenons. Originally, I made some of them out of spanish cedar instead of sapele, and 2 of them got unstable, I just cracked a front leg on one of them.....so Im replacing them instead of trying to repair. I have enough sapele.spanish cedar is too soft is my guess.
on a good note, we picked up elens new car yesterday.

Friday afternoon granddaughter school musical program. Saturday night grandsons school play. He's the led singer. See if he has any talent. Daughter down for weekend to go to the play.. Weather windy and rainy so not going out side if I can help it.
David