Not Really Woodworking

I think I am correct; back in the early 70's I had an older model hand me down tiller that used a spark plug like this. There was definitely a wire with a loop that connected to the top of a spark plug with a nut to cinch it up. The reason I remember it is because the nut vibrated loose and I lost it in the garden.

Didn't Model T engines use a spark plug with a nut on top?
just make sure the engine's not running when you check the nut for tightness.....DAMHIKT

just make sure the engine's not running when you check the nut for tightness.....DAMHIKT
When I was a kid we had a mower that had no kill switch. The way to stop the engine was to disconnect the spark plug wire. I learned the hard way not to grab the metal bits on the spark plug lead when disconnecting it. I later learned you could use a screwdriver or rake to short the plug to the engine block. Again, I had to learn to keep my fingers off the metal bits. Electricity can be a cruel mistress. :D

In case your bored out of your skull... I had a request from someone to do a video showing how I modeled that U-joint. Here is the link.
Straight up, no editing, not missing bits.

And another piece just for fun. The nut and the transitions from the tapered column to the cylinder at the top were interesting. The yellow pieces are the patterns and cores for casting. (3D printing 1900-style)