Yardwork Help

Scorpions, thanks Mike, that was what I was trying to come up with and say I wouldn't sit flat on the ground at Vaughn's with the bug problem he has! (also because it takes me to long to get up if I could sit like that! :whistle::cautious: Boy the cartoon animators sure took license on the scale of a road runner versus the coyote didn't they? I always think of a road runner like an emu!

Do they eat scorpions? If they do they obviously haven't been doing their job. :p
This time of year all the scorpions are hibernating. Well, except for the ones in the house. We killed one in my bathroom a few nights ago. :D That said, the scorpion numbers seem to be dropping. A few years ago we killed over 100 between the house and yard. This year our total is at 25.

Scorpions, thanks Mike, that was what I was trying to come up with and say I wouldn't sit flat on the ground at Vaughn's with the bug problem he has! (also because it takes me to long to get up if I could sit like that! :whistle::cautious: Boy the cartoon animators sure took license on the scale of a road runner versus the coyote didn't they? I always think of a road runner like an emu!
If you were to sit down on a scorpion, guarantee you could get off the ground in a flash....

I've only been stung by scorpions twice and I do remember them well.... I stepped on one at my grandfather's house one summer night when I was about 8 years old... like stepping on a hot coal only it didn't help much to get off him it burned for quite a while.
The other time was when I was about 10 or 11.... was running around with neighbor boys and had to dip some corn out of a hog feeder... flipped the lid back, bet over the top to scoop up the bucket of corn and got popped just along side the belly button....

This time of year all the scorpions are hibernating. Well, except for the ones in the house. We killed one in my bathroom a few nights ago. :D That said, the scorpion numbers seem to be dropping. A few years ago we killed over 100 between the house and yard. This year our total is at 25.
Well, either the numbers are dropping or your aim is getting worse! :cool: