One Handed Maker – Secret Compartment Furniture

James Dixon

Hi from Australia,
My name is James and I make furniture with one hand and post the videos on YouTube under my One Handed Maker channel.
My last two videos show how I built an Australian Red Cedar table with Huon Pine inlays. The latest video reveals the secret compartment build.
I try to increase the complexity of each project and this hall table was a complex build.
Here is a picture of the table and a link to the build video. If you don’t trust links just open YouTube and search for One Handed Maker.THUMBNAIL1rs.jpgSecret Compartment Table

James I am honored to be the first to welcome you to the family. I watched your video and the whole table and secret drawer are AMAZING!!! So glad you found us and what a first post!!

Shoot, Vaughn beat me to it!!! :doh:Let me be the 2nd person to welcome you to the family!!!:thumb::wave: And what a beautiful table. :thumb::thumb::clap::clap:

What an amazing project. Fits right in with the crafsman on this forum. Welcome to this forum. Your projects will be well received and copied I'm sure. And I didn't stay up all night to post this.
David

James I am honored to be the first to welcome you to the family. I watched your video and the whole table and secret drawer are AMAZING!!! So glad you found us and what a first post!!

Shoot, Vaughn beat me to it!!! :doh:Let me be the 2nd person to welcome you to the family!!!:thumb::wave: And what a beautiful table. :thumb::thumb::clap::clap:
So glad to be part of the Family and really appreciate you checking out my work, it means a lot to me.

What an amazing project. Fits right in with the crafsman on this forum. Welcome to this forum. Your projects will be well received and copied I'm sure. And I didn't stay up all night to post this.
David
Thanks David, so happy to have found this site. I will be binge viewing posts this weekend.
Appreciate your comments and viewing my videos.