Search results

1. J

DW735 new parts

Yeah, pretty strong blower behind that saw dust! Jack
  2. J

Significant changes to Medicare in 2021

Thanks Don! I will check with HR about the "credible" coverage question. So, if my group insurance is credible she doesn't have to sign up for Medicare until I retire? We will both be 65 next month. Please send me the form if you don't min (jlemley@usa.net). We live in Texarkana, AR (population...
  3. J

Don, My wife is retired and collects SS. Her dob 10/30/55. She received notice that charges for Medicare Part A & B would begin in October. My dob is 10/5/55. I will not retire until 2022 at the earliest. As I have good benefits with a high deductible medical plan and an HSA. As I understand it...
  4. J

Don, Do you provide advice for a fee to those of us who are at signup age for Medicare? Thanks Jack
  5. J

Best possible news.

Great news Don!!
  6. J

Screen lock preventer

This idea is just too cool! I gotta make me one of those to keep my company computer unlocked! I work from home with just me and my wife so no reason for the computer to lock me out after 3 minutes. Jack
  7. J

The internet has changed. How's your speed lately?

No change here. Cable connection is still super fast. Jack
  8. J

Anyone Want to Learn Something About Using SketchUp?

Dave, I voted for 7P and would appreciate the reminder as well. Thanks Jack
  9. J

Shark Bite fittings

Those fittings are the bee's knees, best thing since sliced bread, etc! You will love them! I have done my fair share of soldering copper pipes but no more ;-) Jack
  10. J

A New Tool Gloat

Congrats Dave! iGage makes good stuff. I just ordered their bluetooth enabled digital caliper. Having a quality tool in the hand while working just makes me smile ;-) Jack
  11. J

poor reponse from target coatings

Larry, I just sent my message through the contact screen at the website. Jack
  12. J

poor reponse from target coatings

I placed my first order of tinted pigmented lacquer paint from them several weeks ago. I received a gallon of white lacquer when I had ordered 32 oz tinted to SW Downy. Unfortunately I did not select the right product so it was my bad. I sent an email Sunday received a response on Monday morning...
  13. J

Flex a Jaw Clamp

Hi All, Anyone here have experience with the Flex a Jaw clamp from Peachtree? They are 50% off today. Thanks Jack
  14. J

Discounts for Holbren

Anyone here know if there are any discount codes available for Holbren? I am considering getting the Byrd Shelix head for my Dewalt 735. Thanks Jack
  15. J

Craftsman Parallel Clamps (New)

I just received my Sears mailer and they are offering parallel clamps now that look suspisciously like Bessy's new Revo Clamps. Member pricing appears pretty good. 40" for $49.99. Both jaws are adjustable and mulitiple accessories available. Anyone out there tried or seen these clamps up close...
  16. J

Irwin Parallel Clamps

Hi All, Received a mailer from Rockler w/Irwin clamps at a good price. the 24" are $19.99 and the 48" are $26.99. Anyone here have experience w/the clamps and have an opinion on hor good a deal this is? Thanks Jack
  17. J

Metal shop stand Rockler or Kreg?

Hi All, I recently purchased a Kreg clamp table and am looking to add the stand/casters. I was looking through the Rockler site and I can get a stand and casters there for $40 less than the Kreg branded stand/casters plus free shipping. The Kreg stand looks to be a little beefier than the...
  18. J

Ridgid 10" 90 tooth titanium blade

Hi all, I'm thinking of replacing the factory blade on my Makita 10" slider w/this Ridgid blade. I really like the "Chop Master" by Forrest but at half the cash lay out the Ridgid looks rather appealing. Anyone have experience w/this blade? Thanks Jack
  19. J

Fein Multimaster tool/kit

Hi All, I am seriously considering the Multimaster but at $400 am a little hesitant. Any educated opinions on this product here? I have some remodeling to do around the house (I built it 20+ years ago so maybe a lot of remodeling). The money is not a major issue for me but I do want to get my...
  20. J

Sheet goods storage

Hi All, I saw plans for a sheet goods storage unit a while back and can't locate it now that I am ready to build and install (go figure :doh:). This storage unit had a caster on one end and the other end was hinged to the wall so that it could be swung out for getting at the plywood and swung...