Search results

1. Leo Voisine

Privacy tips

I spent 3 hours PLUS today with VENMO and also trying to change emails and pass words. That was definitely hacked as well. So far I am clear of any costs or charges. No joke folks. The DOT GOV website has a list of things to do if anyone needs help recovering. https://www.identitytheft.gov/...
  2. Leo Voisine

Privacy tips

Now my VENMO account is suspicious. I will be taking Darrens tip VERY seriously
  3. Leo Voisine

Chase dot Com credit card

Good point on the passwords - I will do that. What a mess.
  4. Leo Voisine

Rennie - the credit card company caught it long before I knew what happened. I am thankful for that kind of protection. Darren - yes - I am certainly going to rethink my anonymity strategy. thank you
  5. Leo Voisine

Oh the Credit Card caught it. I just found out this morning when I checked my account. I check in every morning. Apparently they got my email first, then got my credit cards via forget password reset. Reset link sent to email. Boom - several purchases later ------- The Credit card company...
  6. Leo Voisine

WOW - I got the skinny. I was Identity hacked. Both Credit cards and my email account. They made several charges. ID theft is real - and no joke.
  7. Leo Voisine

Tried but no cigar. I tried calling but still no cigar. I tried getting gas but declined on both cards. I keep the balance at zero so I am certain they are not full. Weird.
  8. Leo Voisine

Has anyone logged into Chase.com to check Credit Card today? I cannot log in. Chase does not recognize my login and does not recognise my card number. I call the number on my card - no luck at all - does not recognise card number or anything Anyone else have issues?
  9. Leo Voisine

well It done finally

Ummmm - Don? Do you think, maybe? You should have made an Oak table FROM an old Oak pallet?
  10. Leo Voisine

Favorite Router Table Lift???

Ryan, very cool indeed, but I am not going there.
  11. Leo Voisine

Friday 7May21

I will be working on drawer pulls and door panels. I think on Sunday I will try to spread lawn fertilizer, after church and Mom's day festivities.
  12. Leo Voisine

I ordered the Jessem. There are a couple of different models and the one I ordered will fit the 75182 router. At least that is what is stated in the customer reviews. I will let you know once I receive it. I was going to order the Incra, but it's a little more money (not such a big deal)...
  13. Leo Voisine

Pfizer Injections Part 2

Sign on the door for all stores clearly states ---- MASKS are MANDANTORY. So I comply - no big deal.
  14. Leo Voisine

Pfizer Injections Part 2

Got my second Pfizer about 2-3 weeks ago. Nothing has changed in my routine. Mask, social distancing, so on.
  15. Leo Voisine

Yep, it’s that day...

WOW - AGAIN
  16. Leo Voisine

Good info. I do use my router table a fair amount, but not a LOT. It's better than the CNC in a lot of ways, but the CNC does a lot of what I used to do. I currently have a M12V mounted to a Rouseau plate. REALLY REALLY basic. The M12V stopped working. My guess is that the issue is minor...
  17. Leo Voisine

I have a PC 7518 router to replace my M12V in my NYW router table. I am in the market. What's your pleasure?
  18. Leo Voisine

Maybe someone can help me with this conumdrum

no One British thermal unit IS as you described. The Brits do Not always use metric. Sometimes they use Imperial. A BTU is a specific unit. Kinda like an inch is an inch. Yes it can be converted, but why confuse the issue?
  19. Leo Voisine

MOBY DICK

Dan, If you are using Decimal degrees you cannot call it in Degrees, minutes, seconds. Even still. Your decimal degree location location is about a half mile on shore in New Bedford. We used to dock out boat on one of the old whaling docks, and I worked on and around the docks in New...
  20. Leo Voisine

MOBY DICK

Toni, Yes I agree. Not necessarily looking for realism, but rather artistic content. Many of the Nantucket of whaling nautical décor has a not so realistic look to it. So, some do and some don't have the fins. I do have other models with fins. I have actually taken a picture of the whale...