Search results

1. Tom Baugues

I thought this was kind of cool. Different. (link goes to Facebook)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/446111432159574/permalink/3504965296274157/
  2. Tom Baugues

Organ build

Hi Clive, these instruments are a real joy to build and play. Taking them to an event and sharing the music with the public is always fun. Glad to have you here on the forum. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. Tom Baugues

New Organ Build Topsy 3

Oh no, I’m just seeing this. A real pioneer for sure. Hope he knows he has impacted many lives and brought joy and smiles to thousands. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. Tom Baugues

Bessey delivers

Bessey Tool company pulled my name again this year during their “12 days giveaway” back in December. Wow...they don’t mess around! These are some real quality clamps. I give “two thumbs up” to Bessey tools. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. Tom Baugues

A major competition!

Done Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. Tom Baugues

Cutting Boards

Wow very nice Jim. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. Tom Baugues

Wood

Welcome Roger. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Tom Baugues

Old shop heaters UPDATE & Final post.

UPDATE...its been a 7 week process but this just showed up on my doorstep today. The company replaced it with a new unit of same size (1500w). Hoping it works well.
  9. Tom Baugues

Few more rings

I've been turning rings lately. Here are a few recent ones. Kind of addicting once you get started. Materials and combination of materials is endless.
  10. Tom Baugues

Sharpening jig

I need a better way to sharpen my bowl gouges. Printed out a template of parts I found online and made this. Based on the “Vari-grind” design. Waiting on some glue to dry before trying it out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. Tom Baugues

If you read Woodturning...the British version; check out the January 2021 edition

Congratulations Mike, very nice looking project. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  12. Tom Baugues

If You Read Woodcraft Magazine...

Congratulations Vaughn on getting this published. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  13. Tom Baugues

Finally Done With The Cutting

Paul, what kind of wood is this cut from? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. Tom Baugues

Finally Done With The Cutting

Wow Paul. Impressive. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  15. Tom Baugues

What tool for turning copper wire inlay?

Thank you Chas. I’ll give it a try. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. Tom Baugues

My Wife is in the Hospital your thought and prayers would be appreciated.

Don I’m so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. Tom Baugues

Could use a few good vibes for my dad

Darren, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. Tom Baugues

What tool for turning copper wire inlay?

I have been making rings lately on my wood lathe. I want to make a ring and use a strand of 14 gauge copper wire as an inlay. Wondering if anyone here has any suggestions as to what tool to use to smooth it ofter after it is epoxied down. Would a HSS tool cut it or I thought that maybe I need to...
  19. Tom Baugues

Christmas Story Lamp

Darren that’s awesome. Looks great. Well done! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. Tom Baugues

A Few.......

Wow Les...you've been busy. Nicely done.