Search results

1. Jonathan Shively

I don't look good naked anymore....

I have never heard that before. I too also resemble that remark.
  2. Jonathan Shively

Friday 27May22

:congrats::congrats:
  3. Jonathan Shively

Friday 27May22

Take a truckload of stuff home from the school shop. Audrey has a soccer game tomorrow morning. Best man from my wedding has a surprise birthday party waiting to happen for him Sunday afternoon. Monday, summer starts. Bunch to do.
  4. Jonathan Shively

Compact tractors

Meant to tell you, read in Farm Show Magazine about a guy that had a 3 pt. slip scoop. Took the scoop off and rigged it for a log lift. Really will help reduce grooves/gouges/furrows in your woods and trails as well as less dirt in the bark on your logs.
  5. Jonathan Shively

Metal Fab

Rennie, haven't been ignoring you, but just don't have any free time in the next few weeks. Putting a clutch in one tractor, cleaning barn, cut first cutting of hay soon, then hauling fertilizer and throw in working with the grands and their cattle daily. Plus mowing, spraying, splitting...
  6. Jonathan Shively

Who Is ??

I always thought it would take longer to get this old!!!!!
  7. Jonathan Shively

Happy Birthday Jim DeLaney!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jim!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have many, many more yet to come!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Mida HI!
  8. Jonathan Shively

Who Is ??

59, birthday in September. So far Ryan is the pup of the bunch.
  9. Jonathan Shively

GASOLINE????

Friday night I had 4 five gallon cans and topped off the truck. Drove probably 35 miles one way to get to a Wal Mart for Lou to do some shopping. It is 40 cents cheaper there than what I can get around home. To mow, cut and rake first cutting, probably need 40 gallons.
  10. Jonathan Shively

GASOLINE????

They claim Monday is the cheapest day of the week for gas.
  11. Jonathan Shively

GASOLINE????

32 gallons = $145.00. $4.49.9 per gallon.
  12. Jonathan Shively

Inflation (beyond the price of gasoline)

I remember the inflation and interest rates in the late '70's til the mid '80's. Only as a youngster not as an owner of anything other than my truck, car and motorcycle. I don't remember supply chain problems although my maternal grandparents talked of it often. Obviously my hay costs are...
  13. Jonathan Shively

Friday 20th ,, weekend doing's

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Vaughn!!!!!!!
  14. Jonathan Shively

Fly traps

Didn't realize you were in bear country. I am sure that is a wonderful attraction to bears. But yes, have 5 or 6 in each barn and they fill regularly! Early for us to worry about Japanese beetles, carpenter bees are humming right now. The fly traps are excellent, just when opening the bait...
  15. Jonathan Shively

Friday 20th ,, weekend doing's

Last Friday of this school year. :bliss: Supposed to rain, so shop cleaning and general hanging out with Lou Ann. Going to town tonight, have to buy 40 gallons of gas.:mad: Otherwise, we stay home. Mon-Thurs school with kids, next Friday teacher day and then done!
  16. Jonathan Shively

Cheating a little for a segmented bowl

I like the geometric design on the side. Now you need to connect that design across the lid! Can't like the doctor appts, but man sure enjoy the grandkid time!!!
  17. Jonathan Shively

GASOLINE????

Gas hasn't been cheap since the summer before I started driving. Went from 45.9 to 1.29.9 when I started driving!
  18. Jonathan Shively

Fly traps

Darren, if you are going to throw the entire thing away, you need to buy this instead...
  19. Jonathan Shively

Piano keys end grain boards

That is amazing work and truly a piece of art!
  20. Jonathan Shively

GASOLINE????

Time to get that bike out!