Search results

1. Dan Noren

Friday - 1Jul22

sending good wishes and kind thoughts to bobbie for a quick recovery. at least i got my newsletter out on time today... lol
  2. Dan Noren

another plaque for the laser

close to being done. one or two more coats of shellac, and hit the sides, and done.
  3. Dan Noren

now all that is left, is to do the finishing...
  4. Dan Noren

our friend who's daughter we made the plaque for as a grad present, has commissioned one for her nephew who is a newly minted doc. the design has been approved for production.
  5. Dan Noren

Maybe a topic; Dumb questions asked.

i think i have a really good one. nowadays, in paint stores, and departments, they will usually have a scanning device, much like a gun, to get the formula to match a color. they usually work pretty good. mary, a friend of ours, ran one of the 2 family paint stores (her husband ran the other)...
  6. Dan Noren

getting ready for the christmas season

an idea for a sign.
  7. Dan Noren

Friday 24Jun22

8. Dan Noren

new home defense kits

had to overcome a problem, and adapt the laser. at first, the space wasn't large enough for the whole box. last thing i did last night, was to take the screws out of the top half of the hinges, and that would work, but, it would open up a whole can of reassembly worms. so, i remembered the laser...
  9. Dan Noren

Hits Just Keep on Coming . . . HOT! . . . HVAC Quit!!!

Could be something as easy as a capacitor. Both pop's neighbor and my cousin had that happen.
  10. Dan Noren

laser engraved bar boards

Red Stripe – “Helping white guys dance since 1928”
  11. Dan Noren

new home defense kits

starting the home defense kits.
  12. Dan Noren

the fourth, and final batch of bar boards are done!
  13. Dan Noren

second batch done, third batch started. after 5 hours in a 100 degree garage, i called it quits for the day.
  14. Dan Noren

new home for the laser set up

up and running!!
  15. Dan Noren

got the first three of this version done today.
  16. Dan Noren

finished up the 6 of the first design, now to figure out the design for the other 3.
  17. Dan Noren

starting the pickleball bats

finished cutting the first 7 boards, now on to the other 7.
  18. Dan Noren

starting the pickleball bats

got the laser running again (rotary switch problem), and started another bar board. got the first 3 of the pickleball bats cut on the cnc.
  19. Dan Noren

test runs on the laser

tested out some of the cribbage board centers to get the speeds, and power right. also some testing for the bar boards.