Search results

1. Dave Hawksford

Another drawing

From a picture I took at the grand cayon. I do want to do a painting of this so now I'm doing a detailed drawing to get the feel for the painting.
  2. Dave Hawksford

Cliff climbing art

Finished the finial 2 climbers. This was a fun quick little project.
  3. Dave Hawksford

Football

I haven't watched a game in 6-7 years. This year I've watched one RedSkin game and last night watched Sundays game Vikings vs Bill's. V-B game was one of the most exciting games ever. Anyone see it? One handed catch of the year. 5 second fumble in the end zone. Some crazy football !
  4. Dave Hawksford

Friday 11/18

Shop time this weekend for me.
  5. Dave Hawksford

My savor showed up today

There are still decent people out there. This morning ride the bike to work a large Doe came running from between 2 houses and down a hill and straight towards me. a SUV came up very quick in the right lane to cut the deer off. The chase is on, Be careful out there.
  6. Dave Hawksford

Must be feeling better.....

Last 2 days I've been working on a pile of walnut. 2 trees that were taken down last year. Both started growing about the same time I bought the house in 83. The boys will bring the splitter over in a couple of weeks and knock it out. I've been cooped up for a week and need to get out. Between...
  7. Dave Hawksford

Jarrod's engagement photo

A very good friend and one of the highest raited photographers in the DMV took some awesome picks of Jarrod and Cara
  8. Dave Hawksford

Some tasty morsels from the farm

On the way outon Monday I spotted this hord of Chicken of the Woods. About 40 pounds worth
  9. Dave Hawksford

One of my best hauls

about 35 pounds fresh Chicken of the woods
  10. Dave Hawksford

Buffalo painting underway

Like to call her Mona Lisa
  11. Dave Hawksford

Friday 7th

50 year HS reunion. I'll do the Friday evening doings but will be hunting the rest of the weekend in Va.
  12. Dave Hawksford

When an email comes in

And you see this, 1st thought, O my. That's going to look awesome ! This door is in most people eyes so far gone, dried out. I do love the weathered look but in its place, not on an entrance door.
  13. Dave Hawksford

custome built door

The customer had a painte finish the door before he found us. He was happy.
  14. Dave Hawksford

Finally finishing up nut and bolt caddy

This took a while. The top was worked on both ends. The bottom was rotten out. Drawers falling apart. Missing 5 drawers and a dozen pulls. So total redo but keeping the old look. Flat nail heads, scratches and gouges. We added a few coats of Man-O-War. Customer is !!! Marks happy.
  15. Dave Hawksford

coffeeeeeee

recently my stomach aversion to coffee has kicked my butt. I stopped drinking coffee for 20 years and went to tea. Started drinking again a few years back. I know Sumatra coffee has a very low acid content and I can drink it just fine. Dose anyone else have a line on a good coffee distributor ?
  16. Dave Hawksford

Monday starts off ......

On the way to work and the 68s carb takes a dump. Waiting on Tow. Just when I think I've got all the kicks worked out.
  17. Dave Hawksford

Friday

Mid September, weather is right we're it's suppose to be, beautiful cool crisp morning. Reunion tomorrow with kid I grew up with in the same neighborhood I live in. I like the fact I have deep roots in one spot. Kind of like that old oak tree. Try to get a bowhunt this evening. Tune up...
  18. Dave Hawksford

Jarrod has move on

Cara is a beautiful young lady. He proposed at the Nationals Orioles game this evening. Orioles won.
  19. Dave Hawksford

New Web site , what do you think ?

https://www.davidhawksfordartist.com/
  20. Dave Hawksford

Friday, lets get today moving

I am so glad to be just about finished with this week. A lot of small projects out there we door. Jarrod and I have a Skeet shoot this weekend. My 1st Inman years as a walk on. Then a Dove I hunt after Saturday evening and Sunday morning.