Search results

1. A

Basement man cave bar

I can't get enough of that kid
  2. A

Basement man cave bar

Put first coat of rock hard poly on Thin coat I think Kaden is dreaming of the hot wheels garage grandpa gonna make him
  3. A

Happy Birthday Jonathan Shively!

Hope you had a good day!!!
  4. A

Friday 18Sep20

A piece of 1/4 inch ply leftover 2 50 cent Halloween ornaments and spray paint from pvc birds I make Cut 2 stakes and this is my Halloween decorations this year Not dragging anything else out of storage Another small one for side of driveway I'll pound it into my front lawn and be done with it
  5. A

A beautiful Black Walnut countertop.

Very impressive handling such a heavy piece and the mitre cut with track saw I've wasted some wood because I line the pieces up and overlap the cut on both boards That walnut is going to pop out will be nice to see How are you finishing it?
  6. A

Basement man cave bar

the top will be finished off with mohawk/behlen tabletop rock hard finish.
  7. A

Friday 18Sep20

spent all day today into early evening assisting my daughter. She is still in pain 9 days after c section and has horrible sciatica pain that wont let up. will make some halloween decorations this weekend, just to kill time.
  8. A

the sum of pop's hard work this year...

wow, the lawns on long island dont come anywhere close to that impressive.
  9. A

My kitchen remodel so far.

looks fantastic, huge p;roject.
  10. A

Maybe I am a Curmudgeon

I'm wearing the exact same costume for halloween
  11. A

Basement man cave bar

First coat of oil on top Also the way I profiled and fit the barrail I have a pathetic collection of router bits
  12. A

Maybe I am a Curmudgeon

As long as someone is civil with me wishes me well take care have a good day be safe I t doesn't bother me There is enough misery in this country today I wear a mask to keep others calm I wear a mask because my daughter feels better if I wear one in public I social distance to make everyone...
  13. A

Model Ship Display Case

nice display cases
  14. A

Wall panel/art

I exactly what I thought
  15. A

Basement man cave bar

Top is finished with a bar rail Bar rail is not glued on yet Want to sand top down to 120 or 180'grit I'm getting closer Units this big and heavy are back breakers Without shop assistance I won't tackle something this heavy any more My grandson approves Top is a bit over 73 inches long by 24...
  16. A

Basement man cave bar

although I left the tail gate up and overloaded the suv, I got the unit to my daughters house today only because my SIL had his brother over and the two of them just managed to squeak it down the stairs. At one point I didnt think it would make the turn at bottom of stairs. Ill finish the top...
  17. A

Basement man cave bar

the top glueup was just a bit heavy to manage. at 5/4 thick, approx 25x75, it was difficult to attempt to run thru 22-44 drum sander. I will never attempt to run such a heavy top thru my sander again. Ill find some shop and pay them to run it thru a commercial drum sander. I glued up the top...
  18. A

2:20 today I'm a grandpa

Held my grandson first time today Can't find words to describe the joy it was my choice to wear a mask since I was not allowed to have a vaccine most people get to handle newborns
  19. A

2:20 today I'm a grandpa

Seems like my son is the same way He has 2 dogs